All day all night

A/N: HEY I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH

"Oh my gosh, will you ever leave the damn studio? Dude I'm so tired of you." 

"Good morning to you too, Sunhwa." Chan chuckled, moving the chair so Suri could sit beside him. He leaned his head back a little, smiling at the breakfast Suri put in front of him. 

"Don't good morning Sunhwa me, Chan if-"

"Wow, you're mad mad. You just called me Chan." He chuckled, grabbing the cup of coffee she gave him. 

"Yes, thank you for noticing." Suri let out a sigh, before taking a sip of her own coffee. "Tell me when was the last time you came home?" She opened the boxes in front of her and stared feeding him aggressively. 

"So when did we get married?" Chan jokingly asked, but choked as she shoved more food inside his mouth. "O-okay t-th-"

"Christopher, I'm serious. When was the last time you went back home? Everyone is a mess back there. Like Felix made brownies and Minho ate them all while Felix was playing video games, so he got mad and locked Minho in the bathroom and didn't want to give us the keys, so when Minho got out he was so mad he wanted revenge, typically Leeknow, so he cut his hair, Euntae got so mad and they had to put extensions. Jisung was so mad at I.N too for waking him up, and he stared yelling at him at 8AM, I repeat 8AM, so I.N got mad too and almost broke Jisung's arm, my boy has been working out a lot. Also we have Seungmin, literally put hot sauce in our dinner because he was mad at us for now reason, trust me it was spicy. Changbin and Hyunjin are beefing too, I don't really remember why, but they are." 

"Suri, I have been away for 24 hours." 

"Yeah I know." Silence filled the room as Chan was staring at Suri for way too long, before letting out a chuckle and a loud sigh. "I hate them so much." 

"Why are you here again?" 

"I want ice cream, so its either you come with me or I'm just going to jump off a cliff, Christoper."

"Sunhwa its 9 o'clock." 

"Yes, and I have 10 fingers."

"What?" 

"I thought we were talking about things that doesn't matter." Chan sighed, taking a the last few bites of his sandwich, before getting up, grabbing the girl's hand. 

"Let's go get your ice cream, then." Chan said, causing Suri to finally smile, getting up quickly, already walking out of the studio.

Chan followed her with the biggest smile on his face. "You're that excited for Ice cream?" Suri stopped running so she can walk beside Chan who held her hand once again. 

"No, I'm excited that I'm away from the others, and I guess for Ice cream too." Chan watched the girl jump up and down, inside the elevator "I want chocolate ice cream. I guess, I mean last time I ate strawberry and it doesn't make sense to eat it again, dude my taste in ice cream is so lame. Come on dude, you're way too slow." Suri yelled at the elevator, causing Chan to let out a chuckle, following her as she got out of the elevator "You're slow too, Christopher." 

"Okay, okay. Gosh, its way too early to be this energetic." 

"Are you complaining? I gues-"

"I'm not, I'm not. You were saying strawberry?" 

"I said chocolate. You're not even listening, I'm telling Seungmin about you."