Time of the month

Request#2 from Things SK once said chps by     

The more Suri looked at the boys the more she got annoyed and she wasn't sure if they were the issue or it was just her. Felix and Changbin were laughing about something, while Lee know and Hyunjin were playing a game in front of her, while Chan was silently doing something on his laptop, I.N as well was watching Lee know and Hyunjin silently, Han was sitting beside Suri, doing whatever on his phone, while Seungmin was in the kitchen.

"I really wanna kill someone." Suri mumbled, thinking that no one will be able to hear her.

"I'll help you with it!" Han said, not looking up from his phone. Suri turned to look at him, before giving him a dry chuckle.

"but you're the one I wanna kill."

"What?" Han put his phone down, turning to look at her. 

"What?" Suri asked back aggressively and Han quickly backed down. 

"Are you okay?" Han asked, causing the girl to turn to look at him angrily. 

"Stay away from me Han Jisung!" Han looked at her confused once again, yet before he could say anything Chan who had his eye on the interaction since the beginning stepped in. 

"What happened?" 

"Dude, I didn't even do-" 

"Han, wait!" Chan cut Jisung off, before turning to look at Suri "Are you okay?" It didn't take a second for the girl to start tearing up, which caused both boys to panic. 

"You see you have been very nice to me all these years, you've cared for me so much and I appreciate you for that and I-" Suri was crying by now, but Chan just sighed, seeing now the reason behind the sudden roller coaster of emotions. 

"What do you want?" He asked, turning his attention now to his laptop after figuring out that this wasn't serious.

"That big fluffy teddy we saw yesterday and giant box of chocolate." Chan rolled his eyes, ignoring the girl as she cried. 

"Is- wait, pause this!" Hyunjin quickly paused the game, turning to look at the girl behind him. "Are you crying?" He panicked, only now noticing that the girl was crying behind him. Suri only cried even more, causing him to get up from his place. 

"Did you pause your game for me?" Suri looked up at him as he now towered her over the couch. 

"Su, what's wrong?" He held her face softly between his hands, and Chan behind them shook his head, knowingly, 

" I-I don't k-know w-what I d-did to deserve t-this-" Suri wiped her tears aggressively, but Hyunjin just wiped them for her with his thumbs, softly.

"Hey don't worry, I'm here. I love you." He softly said, trying to calm her down, and she slowly nodded, her tears almost stopping now.

"Thanks, I love myself too."

"What?" 

"What?" Suri looked up at her boyfriend, who was looking at her confused. 

"Its that time of the month." Chan mumbled and luckily Suri didn't hear him, only Hyunjin, and he quickly let out a a silent 'Oh'. Suri pushed him away, before getting up suddenly.

"Do we have ice cream? I need ice cream!" The girl walked away, disappearing in the kitchen. The three boys looked at each other for a second, before they all went back to what they were doing, leaving the girl on her own or for Seungmin who was already in the kitchen to handle her on his own.

Idea 1:Suri: I really wanna kill someone.

 Jisung:I'll help you with it!

 Suri: but you're the one I wanna kill.

Idea 5:Suri :* tearing up * you see you have been very nice to me all these years, you've cared for me so much and I appreciate you for that and i- 

Chan: What do you want? 

Suri: that big fluffy teddy and giant box of chocolates.

Idea 6: Suri:*tearing up* I-i don't k-know w-what I d-did to deserve t-this-

 Hyunjin: Hey don't worry, I'm here. I love you. 

Suri: Thanks, I love myself too.