Scandal

K-pop singer Hyunjin of Stray Kids on indefinite hiatus after cheating scandal.

On Jan 8, an anonymous poster had accused Hyunjin, 20, of dating and cheating on her while they were together.

The same poster then posted photos of them together as proof and text messages of her asking the 'Stray Kids' member to get back together and him only answering and asking her to 'Leave him alone'. 

An insider said that JYP is not doing any investigations at the moment, nor making any plans to meet up with the accuser, but at the moment Hyunjin will be put on an indefinite hiatus, until anything new happens. 

This is not the first time JYP and Stray kids face cheating scandals, back mid- 2020, the group's main dancer, and the only girl 'Lee Suri' was accused of cheating on her boyfriend at that time, NCT Dream's Lee Jeno, and was also put on a 3 months hiatus, but the rumors turned out to be fake and Suri was able to clear her image, and her and Jeno are still good friends til now. 

Hopefully same thing happens to Hyunjin, and we'll be able to see him soon. 

He also posted a lengthy hand-written apology letter on Instagram before his hiatus. 

"I sincerely apologize for causing you all trouble and for hurting anyone. I promise to be a better person." He said. 

JYP Entertainment hasn't posted an official statement yet, but we hope that they'll investigate more into the situation. 

Stay tuned for more from Stray kids and Hyunjin.