The talking show; EP5

"Why are you doing that?" Suri laughed, watching the guy behind the camera who was dancing to no music.

"I'm dancing, don't talk to me. I should be mad at you."

"Why?"

"You had filmed when Ten before me." Suri gasped loudly, at the guy who joined her in front of the camera, sitting down on the chair beside her.

"You said you were busy." Johnny dramatically put his hand in front of her face, acting mad, before laughing at the camera. "This is not the comeback episode start I was planning to have, but, Hello guys. I'm back, new filming place, because I left my old dorm, and I'm back at the stray kids dorm and its a mess over then, I can't even film a two seconds video, so I'm filming at Chan's studio. I kicked him out and yeah. I also have Johnny from NCT."

"Wow, this was the longest, most disrespectful introduction." Suri giggled, watching Johnny's offended face. "I will introduce myself then. Hello amazing Stays, NCTzens, and people who are not fans of us. How have you all been, I'm Johnny from NCT."

"Why would someone who's not a fan of us watch us."

"Maybe your video came in their recommendations." Johnny tried to explain, but Suri shook her head, disappointingly. "She's being mean, you guys."

"What did you think of me when you first met me?"

"Why are you so straight forward? Do you want to end this episode quickly? Lets make it the longest episode." Johnny rested his head on his palm, looking at Suri, silently.

"I thought you were boring when I first met you." Suri said, looking at Johnny, faking a smile at him.

"What? I thought you were extremely cool when I first met you. I was so happy that someone from Chicago was in SM and I was so sad when you left to JYP, because I was literally so happy."

"And that's how to make him answer the questions, guys." Johnny gasped, dramatically for the 10th time that day. Suri giggled, looking at him smiling. "I actually thought you were really nice when I first met you to be honest."

"As you should."

"If I wasn't in Stray kids, which group would I have debuted with?"

"I was waiting for that one question. Oh my, okay not a group, but you should join P Nation"

"PSY's company?" Johnny nodded his head, smiling at the girl who was shocked, looking at him laughing. "What?"

"I'm serious, you have that in you, but you just don't know yet."

"I'm just going to ignore this. Something you wish I'd stop doing?"

"Ignore what I just said." Suri whined, laughing at him, causing him to laugh too. "I don't know, maybe stop sleeping late. Fix your sleeping schedule."

"Its hard when you're a 'Stray kids' member." Suri joked. "The earliest I have slept before was probably 3AM. I like it better after midnight."

"That doesn't make sense."

"What concept should I go for, for my next comeback?" 

"A P Nation's concept. Shake some ass."

"Johnny." Suri whined, causing the guy to laugh.

"Get back with Stray kids maybe? I don't know, that would be a great concept."

"Maybe, who knows."

"Is that a confirmation that you're rejoining Stray kids?" Johnny joked, looking between Suri and the camera. He stopped smiling as the girl glared at him. "Okay, maybe its not."

"Say something special to me-"

"Wait, is it already over?" Johnny looked at Suri shocked and she only nodded at him. "Wait, I wanted this to be the longest episode. Let me tell everyone a story."

"No-"

"So the first time I met Suri when she was 16 and she was this short-" Johnny got up and put his hand, near his knees, jokingly." She's still short, but anyways. When she came out of the audition room, I was waiting for her outside and I had a cup of tea for her, even though I didn't know if she liked tea or not, but it was cold that day so I got her- What was it?"

 "Raspberry tea." Suri said, enjoying the story, Johnny was telling.

"Yes and you really liked it." Suri nodded her head at Johnny, before he turned back to look at the camera continuing his story. "Yes and then we started talking about companies, debuting and all those stuff, we talked for hours and when I say hours, I mean hours. I missed my practice that day and Taeyong was so mad at me. We started talking, like suddenly and I don't even remember why we started talking about that- We started talking about people who add milk first before their cereal and we judged them so much, so if you do that just know that we don't like you."

"We accept everyone here, except people who put their milk first" Suri added, causing Johnny to nod, both of them talking seriously.

"Yes, and then we started talking about if cereal is soup or not and we still don't have an answer to that, so if you have an answer please leave it in the comments, and yeah that's everything for today. Bye." Johnny waved at the camera, before getting up, almost leaving the room,

"Wait, come back here." Suri screamed, making him turn around, returning back in front of the camera. "You still haven't the last question."

"Oh, yeah. Umm, I don't know. You're talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before-"

"Okay, Johnny you can leave." Suri pushed Johnny, off his chair, shaking her head disappointingly at the camera.

"I'm going to get hot chocolate. They make the best hot chocolate here in JYP's cafeteria. Don't tell SM I said that." Johnny whispered to the camera, before running out of the room again.