Another chance

"Dude come on, last time I got us the food." Changbin groaned, rolling on the practice room's floor, causing Chan to let out a whine, trying to focus on the laptop in front of him. "Hwang." He groaned one last time, causing Hyunjin to sigh, getting up, before grabbing his bag and getting out of the practice room. 

It wasn't actually that dramatic, the place was literally across the street and surprisingly they don't delivery so one of them had to go pick up the food they ordered. Hyunjin grabbed his phone, and almost as if their minds were connected. "I was about to call you." He said as soon as he answered, smiling as he heard the chuckle on the other line. 

"Where are you?" 

"I'm picking the food up." Hyunjin entered the restaurant, bowing down to the old lady, smiling at her as she went to grab their order. "Where are you?" 

"I'm almost there, wait for me outside." Suri said, and Hyunjin found himself nodding, before realizing that the girl doesn't see him so he mumbled a soft 'Yes'. He put his phone back down inside his pocket, grabbing the food from the old lady, smiling warmly at her, before leaving, going back to the company. Hyunjin stood outside the building, waiting for Suri, making sure that the food stays warm. 

"Hyunjin." He froze for a second, before turning around quickly. "Hyu-"

"You can't be here." He groaned, trying to enter the company, but the girl was quicker than him, and stood in front of him blocking his way. "Myunhee, please. We can't be seen, a lot of fans usually-" 

"Just hear me out." The girl cut him off, looking up at him, but he looked anywhere but her, disgusted to even look at her. "I still love you."

"Yeah, I saw your text and ignored it." Hyunjin tried to leave again, but the girl only stopped him and he was just wishing for Suri to hurry the fuck up and show up. 

"Is it because of Suri?" Myunhee started.

"Leave her out of this, Myunhee." Hyunjin sighed when he saw the girl in front of him roll her eyes. 

"It was always about her. Since day one, you acted like you love me-"

"It wasn't about her, Myunhee. It was all about you. Yes, I'm not going to lie, I always loved Suri, but at some part of our relationship I freaking liked you, until you started treating me like a credit card. You never liked me, you were just using me and it took me too long to see that, so please, I'm begging you, leave me alone." Hyunjin tried once again, but in vain. The girl was here for a reason. 

"Hyunj-"

"Hyunjin?" Myunhee was cut off, and the two quickly turned to the voice. Hyunjin let out a sigh, watching as the girl made her way to them. "What's going on?" She was now standing close to Hyunjin and only her presence calmed him down. 

"Can I talk to him priv-"

"Well, he doesn't look like he wants to talk to you. So what about you leave?" Suri once again cut Myunhee off, causing the girl to let out a dry chuckle. 

"Are you really going to act like his girlfriend no-"

"First of all, I'm not acting, second, take it as me being his nice team member who's saving him from his psycho ex who can't stop following him around." Suri smiled 'sweetly' at Myunhee, before grabbing Hyunjin's arm, pulling him inside the building. "Enjoy your day." Suri lastly said to the other girl, before disappearing. 

Both Hyunjin and Suri silently stood in front of the elevator, both of them waiting for the other to start. "Are yo-"

"You-" The two of them stopped once again, entering the elevator silently. Hyunjin signed for Suri to continue. 

"Are you okay?" She mumbled and he nodded his head quickly at her. 

"It was just weird talking to her alone after all this time." Hyunjin answered and again Suri nodded. "You seemed really confident out there." Hyunjin joked, trying to light up the mood. 

"She annoys me." Suri smiled back at Hyunjin. The door opened and the two of them got out, not before Hyunjin grabbed her hand, smiling down at their hands. 

"Thank you." 

"I-"

"Finally? The restaurant is literally across the street." Changbin groaned, getting out of the room, cutting the two off. "Its probably cold now. Hey, Su." Changbin took the bags from Hyunjin, entering the room again quickly. 

"Gosh, all of them are weird." Hyunjin complained, following Changbin inside. 

"Yeah, coming from the drama queen himself." 

"Hey, shut up. You're as weird as all of them." Hyunjin pointed a finger at Suri, still holding her hand in his. 

"See, a drama queen." 

"Hey-"