Troublemaker; P2

REQUESTED BYGROWLINGCHOIYENA

"You shouldn't have said that-" Euntae groaned, before looking at Chan who was in the passenger seat. "Why did you let her say that?" 

"She's not a kid, I can't tell her what to do and what not-"

"Chan, I understand that y'all are under stress and its annoying, but still if you had something against him you could've said it directly to him, not in front of thousands of people. I know that everything you said is true Suri, but- He's not happy." Euntae let out another frustrated sigh, barking in front of the company, letting Chan and Suri get out first. "He needs to see Suri alone, so you'll have to stay here." Euntae told Chan, and the Aussie only nodded, before giving Suri a look. 

"I'll take her inside then came talk to you." Euntae continued, before turning to Suri who was silent the whole time. "Come on." He knocked on the door, before entering with her following him.

"Sir, Good morning. Suri-"

"Thank you Euntae, you can leave." Euntae sighed, giving Suri's arm a soft squeeze before leaving the room. "You can sit down." JYP said, not even looking at the girl. She slowly sat down on one of the chairs in front of him. 

"You have anything to say?" JYP finally closed his laptop, looking now at the girl in front of him. Suri shook her head slowly at him.

"You asked me to come here." She mumbled and he nodded. 

"I did. Let me show you something." He opened his laptop once again and played a video for her; It was a clip from Chan's last live. JYP slammed the laptop shut, mid video before looking at the girl. "What do you think about that?" The room fell into an awkward silence, until JYP decided to talk, but til Suri cut him off.

"Sur-"

"Well I didn't lie about anything." She started. "I know my words came out a little bit harsh, but they're all true. Hyunjin didn't che-"

"The media thinks that he did-"

"And your job is to change how they think, not put him on a hiatus without clearing his image and this is not the first time, you never let us talk about anything or apologize and people just keep sending us hate because of it." 

"Suri, even if this happens its the manager's fault, Why did you bring my name into this?" 

"The manager's? Its the company's fault, your company. Those managers work for you, which means they can't take any actions without you accepting it. Even if its their fault, why don't you fix it. You own this company, and its normal for us to get hate and for people to try to bring us down, but what's not normal is you not even trying to protect us or our image, because after all our image is yours too, and if you think that by putting us on a hiatus will make people think that you're amazing and punishing us for our mistakes, than you're wrong, because it only harm us more." JYP didn't move his gaze from the girl and she wasn't even looking at him, not because she was scared, but because she didn't even want to see his face. 

"I won't be taking any actions against you, Suri. Going on live and talking openly about stuff like this is unacceptable, but I will let it go this time. You can leave now." Suri got up silently, bowing down to him, and he only gave her a small nod. She quickly left the room, only to be met with Chan and Euntae.

"What happened?" Chan asked and she only shrugged. 

"He said that he won't take any actions against me, but its not like I apologized or anything." 

"You didn't? Suri-" Euntae groaned, scared that she could've ruined it more. 

"Chill, he wasn't mad or anything. He was actually really calm." 

"I'll take to him later. You two go back home, take today a break." Euntae told them and they only nodded at him. 

"I'm sorry if this will cause you any trouble." Suri said, looking at Euntae only feeling bad for him. 

"Its okay. Go home and make sure to take Chan with you." Euntae joked, causing them to chuckle before they leave. He sighed once again, knocking on JYP's room. He entered, bowing down quickly. "Sir, I'm sorr-"

"Euntae, I want you to look farther into Hyunjin's situation. Take all the legal actions you want, but make sure to end this quickly."