Airport

Request #1 

"Everyone has their bags?" Euntae asked and the 9 members nodded, getting out of the car. "Put your masks on." He reminded them and they quickly did as the got out of the car, standing in front of the airport, smiling at the cameras. This was their first time in public since Hyunjin and Suri's dating rumors.

The two tried to look as confident as they can be, however it was clear how nervous they were. They stood away from each other. Hyunjin stood by the end of the line, while Suri was standing between Chan and Changbin.

Euntae looked at them and they knew they had to start walking into the airport. As they entered, they noticed the crowd. Suri looked back, making sure that someone was beside Han, knowing how he gets in those type of crowd. The second she turned around, she was pushed almost causing her to fall, if it wasn't for one of the guard, who helped her steady herself. She didn't think much of it, thinking someone just pushed her by mistake, until it happened again and again.

"Fuck you!" She heard the girl pushing her scream.

"Stay away from our Hyunjin."

"Stay away from the boys."

"We don't want you here."

"Stray kids are better without you."

Suri kept getting pushed by a couple of girls, and they started pulling her towards the crowd before any of the guard could do anything, she was already pulled deeper into the crowd.

Changbin who was behind her, quickly cried out her name, as he tried to pull her back. "Suri- Stay away!" He pushed one of the girls resulting for her to fall on the floor, yet he didn't care. Quickly the other members noticed, Chan and Hyunjin were quick to push inside the crowd as well, trying to get Suri out and the rest of the members froze in their place, before Euntae rushed them inside with some of the guards. However the guards that stayed, trying to get Suri out weren't even much of a help, yet they tried their best to push the girls away from Suri too.

Hyunjin was the first one to get hold of her, and quickly pulled her into his chest, putting his arms around her, pulling her away, while Chan and Changbin protected them both, with the help of the other guards. The moment they were away from the crowd, Hyunjin quickly turned to the girl, leaning down in front of her, to be the same height as her.

His heart broke the second he looked at her; she had both hands over her ears, holding her head tightly, shivering and her face was full of tears. "Sunhwa!" Hyunjin panicked as he saw her state. She had some scratches on her arms, her hair was a mess and her t-shirt had some cuts in it. "Suri, please answer me." He tried his best to be as gentle as he can with her. However she didn't last a second longer, before collapsing in his arms.

"Suri." Changbin and Chan exclaimed, as they walked over to both her and Hyunjin.

"No, no no! Babe, get up please. Don't do this to me." He tried to shake her gently. "Euntae, call an ambulance." Hyunjin exclaimed, but Euntae was already on the phone.

--

"She'll be fine, don't worry. She blacked out because of the shock of what happened, its normal! Don't worry about her, she'll wake up soon!" The doctor said and the members nodded.

"Thank you!" Euntae nodded at the doctor, smiling softly at him, before turning to the boys. "Your flight was delayed. The security took the girls that were in the crowd. We're going to take legal actions with them. Don't worry about it. I can stay with Suri if you like. I'll keep you updated-"

"I want to stay with her." Hyunjin cut him off, and Euntae shook his head, sighing. Hyunjin wasn't anywhere better than Suri, the only difference was that she already fainted, and Hyunjin was a second away from fainting.

"You're not in a state to stay here all night, Hyun. I know that you're worried about her. Come here as soon as you wake up. I already cleared your schedule for a week and I might make it longer if Suri is not fine by then-"

"But-"

"No, buts Hyunjin." Chan was quick to step in, knowing that Euntae was right. All of them were not in a good state to stay with her all night, after what happened. "I'll take you here as soon as we wake up. You need to rest." Hyunjin looked down at the girl on the bed, closing his eyes for a second; he hated seeing her like this, and he won't be able to rest if she was in front of him like this, yet he thought he might die if he just left her like this. After all he felt as if this was all his fault.

"Lets go." Chan pulled his arm softly, and Hyunjin took one last look at the girl, before nodding.

--

JYP Entertainment To Take Legal Action Against Those That attacked Stray kids' Lee Suri JYPE will do their best to keep their artists safe.

On March 14, Stray kids' official Twitter page posted a notice regarding taking legal action against the girls that attacked Lee Suri in the airport

This morning on Stray kids' way to one of their schedules, Lee Suri was violated and attacked by a group of girls and was hurt badly. The stray kids' member was rushed to the hospital and the flight was delayed.

The notice stated that despite posting warning and announcements regarding invasion of the members, they have found people to continue these behaviors.

"Hello this is JYPE. We thank everyone who has supported and loved Stray kids and we hope that everyone can help in keeping our artists safe.

We previously announced that we would take strong legal action in cases where our artist's basic rights, including their privacy and personal rights, were violated. In spite of this, there has been repeated senseless behavior [by certain individuals], and as a result, our artist is currently enduring severe physical and psychological suffering.

Therefore, after obtaining evidence and witness testimony about the individuals who are routinely violating our artist's privacy and basic rights, we have taken legal action against them, and with the help of an investigative agency, we are currently preparing to file additional legal complaints.

Additionally, we are currently gathering evidence about criminal acts that defame and insult our artist's character, such as the spreading of falsehoods or malicious calumny about Stray Kids, through our own monitoring; and in keeping with company procedure, we plan to take strong civil and/or criminal action in response. There will be no leniency or settlements in our response.Once again, we are notifying you that in the future, we will continue to take strong legal action without leniency against all acts that violate our artist's personal rights and that hinder their ability to promote safely. We also ask fans to actively report any evidence they may have gathered related to these sorts of illegal acts.

Thank you."

The state of the only girl member of Stray kids is unknown at the moment, however we wish her a full recovery after the awful situation she was put through. 

Stray kids announced the comeback a week ago, yet everything has been paused for a week until the members get over the accident. 

We wish them all a safe time and a quick recovery. 

--