Senior

Suri didn't mean to get lost, she didn't want to lose her way back to the room they were staying inside. She was already having a hard time being alone around everyone and now there's a 99% she'd bump into someone on her way back, if she ever remembers it.

And as if someone was reading her mind, she felt presence behind her. "Suri right?" Turning around she almost fainted, but she remembered that she'd be dead if anything happened to her outfit or makeup. Euntae was ready to kill her any second, but he was waiting for the show to end.

"Hello." Suri doesn't remember when was the last time she bowed like this to anyone and when was the last time she was that nervous. "I'm a big fa- No I shouldn't be saying that."

"Why shouldn't you?" TVXQ's Changmin was now standing in front of Suri smiling widely at her. "Are you lost?" Suri nodded her head quickly, trying to calm herself down.

"I mean no, I know my way back."

"Why don't you show me your room then? I wanna meet the other boys." Changmin chuckled, noticing Suri's panicked face. "Come on. I'll show you around." Suri silently followed the man, walking a little behind him.

"I looked at your guys videos and usually you're not that calm." Changmin joked, noticing how Suri didn't say one word.

"I- We- I eat bananas for breakfast-" Suri face-palmed herself. Changmin stood there for a second before nodding his head slowly at her.

"T-that's cool, I do that sometimes too." Suri once again started walking beside Changmin, not really knowing what to say. "Do you like banana pancakes?" He asked, causing her to take a long breathe, knowing that she fucked up.

"I don't, Felix does tho." 

"He does?" Suri nodded, causing Changmin to laugh. "This is your room. The boys must be inside I already can hear them." He laughed once again. Before Suri could answer, the door opened, revealing Han.

"Su, where have you- Wow, hi." Jisung quickly bowed down quickly, noticing Changmin beside Suri.

"I'll see you guys later." Changmin put his hand on Jisung's shoulder giving it a small squeeze before leaving.

"Were you just standing with TVXQ Max?" Han asked the second he was alone of Suri.

"You saw him too?" Suri still surprised, turned to Jisung who was as surprised as her.

"Dude you're lucky."

"Suri, where were you? Can you two come inside?" Euntae angrily pulled the two inside, but they were in their own little world thinking about how they just one of their favorite idols.