36. Sly & Cheeky

Meanwhile in the borough of Camden...

In Camden, the gems Grey Spinel, Paudretteite and the other gems are leaving the house after Anon's "visit" and "party" with them. They walk down the streets and they read the profiles of pedestrians as they walk around in a group.

Grey Spinel: "Hm, hey Paudretteite, what if we encounter our little cutie, Eddie Boy?"

Paudretteite: "We'll do what's obvious, some hugs and kisses."

They giggle and something catches Grey Spinel's eyes. A young man with long curly hair, dark skin and he's wearing a black blazer, a white top with leather gloves and jeans with boots.

Grey Spinel: "Hey, any of you girls see that adorable looking boy?"

They see him and some of the gems are blushing. They follow him slowly and they see him smiling and cracking his knuckles without touching them.

He walks down the streets towards some Kelleys nearby the market

He walks down the streets towards some Kelleys nearby the market. He then starts to knick the Kelley's wallets without them noticing a thing. He puts the stolen wallets into his pocket in his blazer. He then distracts one by tapping the Kelley guard's left shoulder and then stealing their wallet which is in the left pocket of the Kelley guard's jacket.

Scheelite: "Hehehe. Very, very cheeky...I love it~"

Alabaster: "Sshh, he'll hear us. But I have to agree, he is cute and cheeky."

He then walks down and when he turns around, the gems quickly hide behind a wall and Alabaster acts naturally and casual and doesn't hide with the others. Scheelite tugs on her arm and tells her to hide.

Scheelite: "Hide, he'll think you're a spy."

Alabaster: "Hush up. I'm sure it's fi-

*SMACK*

Alabaster: "AAH!~"

The young man they were watching smacks Alabaster on her bum and laughs as he walks away with 2 more wallets belonging to the Kelleys in his left hand.

???: "Oh, pardon me! Hahaha!"

He then enters an alleyway and Alabaster is blushing heavily while the other gems giggle.

Alabaster: "Very cheeky indeed! Spanked my bum, stealthy as a cat."

She smirks and they start following him. They see him steal from an Albion soldier who was trying to light his cigarette with a lighter that's not working properly. Then, the man grabs a lighter from his own pocket and lights the cigarette for him without the guard noticing. The man walks away and steals more wallets from Kelleys and Albion soldiers.

Paudretteite: "Hm, at least the boy's got respect for some people. How sweet of him."

Morganite: "Come on he's leaving let's keep going!"