105. Declan's Good Night

(I'm going to add in Mina Sidhu's full name as not to confuse her with Mina Ashido from MHA)

Back in the hideout...

Back in the hideout, Declan is listening to the stories of both Mina Sidhu and Red Tourmaline. There he's got a glass of water with him and drinks it while listening to the last part of their story.

Red Tourmaline: "And after we escaped the lab, we ran out onto the streets. We were scared, worried, there was no way for us to hide and so, we tried to blend in with the public and we headed over to Piccadilly Circus and that's where we met you, Declan."

Declan: "I see...damn. I-I still find it hard to believe that you've actually got psychic powers...do you?"

Then, Red Tourmaline's hand glows and she gets the glass in Declan's hand to float away from him. Then she places it on the table in front of them.

Mina Sidhu: "We only use these powers for mind-controlling to trick our foes into helping us out of here. We pretty much see through their thoughts, their memories, everything."

Declan: "Hm...interesting. Do you have homes?"

Mina Sidhu: "Not anymore. We'll need a place where we can sleep."

Declan: "Huh. You 2 can bunker down in my apartment."

The 2 women look at Declan surprised by his hospitality with Red Tourmaline speaking up,

Red Tourmaline: "Wh-wait, really?"

Declan: "Mhm, ever heard of the saying 'Mi casa es tu casa'?"

Mina Sidhu: "Hm. I appreciate your hospitality. Where is it? Your place."

Declan: "It's down in Lambeth. Lower Lambeth. Well, it's just next to Nine Elms."

Mina Sidhu: "Hm. Seems great. So, when shall we start heading down there?"

Declan: "Well, now if you want, girls. Shall we?"

The 2 women stand up and they follow Declan out of the hideout and they head upstairs and into the pub. There, as they walk, Declan notices Red Tourmaline's bum jiggling a bit as she walked up. There, Declan gets some dirty thoughts.

Declan's thoughts: That bloody arse is huge! Shit, if I could pound her, she'll feel like a pillow. Whoa...

A small blush spreads on his face and he covers his mouth and cheeks to hide it as they walk outside and there, Declan hacks an autonomous car, getting it to stop and Declan gets in the driver's seat and the 2 women get in the passenger seats in the back. Then, Declan begins driving down the road and across the Westminster Bridge. Declan keeps driving and he drives it down a few more roads before arriving in the lower parts of Lambeth and at the apartment buildings. There, he stops the car and gets out and moves to open the doors for Mina Sidhu & Red Tourmaline.

Declan: "There you go, door's open. This is where I live, the St George's Wharf apartments."

Mina Sidhu: "Huh. Not so bad, Declan. It'll do."

Declan: "Thanks. Come on in, I got some other drinks if you'd like."

They all head inside the lobby and they get in teh lift to head up to the floor Declan lives on. Up there, they all get inside his room and they look around, seeing how nice it is.

Red Tourmaline: "Well, this isn't so bad. It's nice, I like it!"

Declan: "Hm. Thanks...glad you do."

He smiles softly and Mina Sidhu taps Declan's shoulder.

Declan: "Hm?"

Mina Sidhu: "Is it ok if I go out for a moment to get some clothes for me and Red?"