8. Disruption

Anon and the others walk down the road and walk over to Camden High Street. There, they stumble across the propaganda made by Albion. All of it is coming from the screen from one of the buildings.

Anon: "Bloody hell. Is Albion doing this shit all over London?"

Bagley: "Well, yes. Everywhere and in every borough."

Erin: "Damn. So we have to disrupt it?"

Bagley: "Shouldn't it be obvious to you?"

Althea: "Well let's get up there."

They search for a way up immediately and Aventurine walks down an alleyway and sees a mobile construction lift which can hoist up the platform.

Aventurine: "Prasiolite, everyone! Over here!"

They follow her and they get on the construction car.

Anon: "Good job Aventurine."

Prasiolite: "Allow me. My turn to hack. I mean you guys have had your phone, so I should have mine."

Anon: "Go ahead."

She grabs out her phone and hacks into the car and it lifts upt he platform to the roof which isn't too high. Everyone gets onto the roof and they walk towards the machine projecting the screen and Anon hacks into it.

Anon: "This should do the trick."

Suddenly, the screen outside starts projecting ared screen with black texts saying 'Stand united and firm'. And to top it all off, there are pictures of the a gas mask. Sabine then gets on the line on their optiks

Sabine: "Yes! Nicely done. That'll get people's attention. Let them know someone is standing up to Albion. Light the spark so they can stand up too."

Bagley: "If nothing else, it'll relieve their eyestrain."

Anon: "Ha! Good one Bagley. Any who, we should get going before Albion arrives onto the scene."

They leave the area undetected as Albion cars arrive to investigate what has happened.

To be continued...