80. Fists & Booze

Earlier...

After rescuing the demons, Richie and Jeremiah are now parked at the pub which serves as a cover for the DedSec HQ. Jeremiah opens the doors and the demons in the cab get out. However, Charlie and Vaggie don't walk inside just yet.

Charlie: "Hey, this isn't all of us. Some of us are still out there."

Jeremiah: "How many of you lot are there?"

Charlie: "So far, I think there's just uh...I'll come along with you guys if I have to."

Richie: "Let me guess, 20 left."

Charlie: "No, no I don't think so. Let me just remember. Oh, there's Husker, Alastor and um...Nifty, that Blitzo guy and uh...Luna and I think- oh. That big wolf guy and a few more of those succubi. I think that's it."

Richie: "Oh, so it's 6 and an unknown number. Ok then, love. Jeremiah, we going?"

Jeremiah: "Hell yeah, come on mate. Charlie let's go. Vaggie was it? You stay and watch those demons."

Vaggie: "O-ok then. Charlie, please, be careful out there."

Charlie: "Of course, Vaggie. Don't worry! Bye!"

She gets in the cab and it drives away from the pub and down the streets of Westminster. As they drive, Jeremiah begins to ask Charlie when was the last time she saw them.

Jeremiah: "Ok, where did you last see those demons you mentioned?"

Charlie: "I think I saw the last ones in um...there was this big bridge it glows at night...I think it was called the um-

Jeremiah: "Millenium Bridge? Shitting hell, that's in the public. Albion must've gotten suspicious, let's go!"

He speeds up and Richie is just drinking a beer and Charlie holds on in the back as the cab speeds up. They drive down the streets to the bridge and they arrive at one end of the Bridge which is just in front of St Paul's Cathedral. They arrive and everyone gets out and walks across the bridge.

Charlie: "So I remember them here, looking over at the view. And when I left to look for a bathroom, they're gone."

Jeremiah: "Hm, either those guys left or they were arrested."

Charlie: "Well all I can say is that I remember one of Albion's drones flying over us and it looked at Alastor mostly."

Jeremiah: "Hm, what does he look like?"

Charlie: "Oh um, I have a picture of him."

Jeremiah: "Brilliant, may I see?"

Richard: "Me too."

Charlie grabs her phone and she shows them a picture of Alastor. The 2 men look at it shocked and surprised by his appearance, clearly, he's a demon.

 The 2 men look at it shocked and surprised by his appearance, clearly, he's a demon