5. Welcome to DedSec

Anon and Erin are now walking out of Camden and towards the borough of Southwark. Anon checks on his phone for potential recruits and he looks at one of the drones in the air. It's a normal sized drone carrying a package. Anon wonders to himself about what's in it and he brushes it off.

Anon: "Must be special things or something in those drone packages. I shouldn't get too nosy about it."

Erin: "Hm."

Then the drone starts spinning and falling downwards. It crashes into the ground, surprising some pedestrians.

Man: "What the shit?"

Man 2: "What just happened?"

Then, a familiar woman with red skin, long red hair and a pointy nose walks in and picks up the drone. She is wearing a leather jacket, black jeans, a backpack, some visors and she is holding her phone too.

Anon: "Is that..."

Erin: "Althea, that's Althea."

Althea turns and notices Anon and Erin, she waves at them and they move to her and hug.

Anon: "Althea!"

Althea: "Hey you 2! Come here!"

They have a group hug and smile and laugh. Althea snatches the box from the drone after they hug and she throws the drone up and it flies away.

Anon: "What are you doing?"

Althea: "Well now, I'm a drone expert, I take some money from the drones here and use it for my own purposes. I mean, come on. Loosen up for a bit."

Anon: "You seem like something DedSec would need. After all, I joined them just hours ago."

Althea: "You recently joined DedSec? I thought you said that we'd work together not with other groups."

Anon: "There's no other choice. Plus it's actually. good decision."

Althea: "Interesting...I'll join in. After all, you 2 are 2 of my best friends in the galaxy."

Anon: "Good, glad to hear that. Now just keep still."

(I do not know how Bagley meets and greets other operatives you recruit, but I'm just guessing it's through some sort of hack into the optik)

Althea nods and Anon hacks into her optik and Bagley patches in and greets her.

Bagley: "Welcome to DedSec Althea. You seem like you're excited to get in the fight."

Althea: "What the...who are you?"

Bagley: "I'm Bagley, DedSec's definitely-not-stolen AI assistant."

Althea laughs and a snort is heard from Althea when she laughs and Anon and Erin start laughing too.

Bagley: "I don't know what seems to be making you all laugh hysterically- oh wait minute, it's me."

Althea: "Alright then Bagley, so what's my first task in DedSec? Do I need to go anywhere?"

Bagley: "You don't need to go anywhere. I mean you do later, but now take a look around, everyone here has a reason to fight and DedSec is open to anyone."

Althea: "Anyone?"

Bagley: "Welcome to the resistance."

Althea looks around in the public and she starts getting some ideas already. She grabs her phone and calls a gem, Prasiolite.

Prasiolite: "Hello?"

Althea: "Is Aventurine with you? If so, come to Southwark."

Prasiolite: "What for?"