113. Hard Reset

After fleeing from the Albion ambush, Anon is still riding his bike down the road and he's still bleeding. His left hand is now covered in his blood and he grunts softly as he's uncomfortable as his wound stings. He rides through Lambeth and makes it to the emergency briefing spot. There, Anon gets out and sees that he's near some apartments buildings in Lambeth and no one's there except for him.

Anon: "Ngh...Bagley. Where's everyone else?"

Bagley: "Securing a safe location was impossible, so I sent you all to different ones."

Then, Momo's heard on the lines, sounding unhappy with the hiding spot where Bagley sent her.

Momo: "You sent me to an appalling sight. I'm at a warehouse with a chalk outline on the ground!"

Then, Kaminari's heard on the line.

Kaminari: "Could be worse. I'm surrounded by trash bags."

Then, Erin's on the line.

Erin: "I'm in the tunnel under the Waterloo Station here in Lambeth, Bagley none of this is going to help me stay safe. Where's Anon?"

Anon: "I'm here, Erin...ow."

Declan: "I'm under the Westminster Bridge near the Thames. Good God, it's bad here."

Derek: "Yeah? I'm not in a good spot, I'm hiding out at an alleyway with dried bloodstains everywhere. If Rainbow was here, she'd rather be shattered..."

Aiden: "I'm safe, however, I'm at a garage and it's got a few burnt cars here."

Wrench: "Lucky...I'm hiding near some Public toilets, and woof, they smell!"

Eddie: "Well, I'm not so happy with mine either. All I'm in is an alleyway filled with disgusting rats eating the garbage."

Joe: "The f*ck mate? Why am I at a rooftop where there's trash everywhere?"

Jeremiah: "Ah, my demonic friends and I hate our spot too."

Then, Bagley tells them all to stop arguing.

Bagley: "If you're all quite finished complaining about the precise manner in which I saved your ingrate arses, let's get on with the briefing."

Anon: "B-Bagley's right...let's get it on! Argh...damn it!"

He looks at his wound to see it still bleeding. He then looks up at a small scaffolding connected to a balcony and Anon realizes he has to climb up there. He carefully climbs up some boxes to get to the scaffolding and he slowly climbs up the ladders on the construction scaffolding and he keeps holding onto his wound. He makes it to the balcony and looks over at the London skyline as he takes some breaths to calm himself down.

Meanwhile...

On every screen in London, Sabine, who's now using the Zero-Day face appears on them and addresses all of London. She broadcasts on the screen at Piccadilly, the EPC centre, TV in the Walkie-Talkie club, everywhere across London.

Sabine: "London, this is Zero-Day. Nice to finally meet. Those little bombings a few months back were my way of saying hello. Now, we'll really get to know each other. All that technology you've come to love so well--texting your nan, driving your car, pumping your heart-- it's all about to turn against you. Tonight, your modern world will become a living hell. I don't expect you to understand this, but what I'm doing is good. Destruction is always the cure..."

Then, the broadcast ends and all Londoners are now feeling fear as chaos is soon bound to happen.

Back with Anon...