65. Day off

In the morning...

It's now 6 in the morning, and Anon opens his eyes, still naked from sex last night and he sees Erin in the bathroom, wearing panties and her white T-shirt. She's brushing her teeth in the bathroom. He gets up and she looks in the mirror to see Anon's reflection and she smiles and she puts her toothbrush away and spits out the paste in her mouth and she rinses her mouth with water.

Erin: "Morning, babe. You doing ok now?"

Anon: "Yeah, I'm just...still surprised about my dream...what time was it when we woke up?"

Erin: "Well I woke up after hearing you whimper and groan in your sleep. I think it was...3 or 4. Either one of those 2. Anyway, how would you like to take the day off? Because that dream really must've shaken you. I mean look at you, I can see that you're still worried."

Anon: "Yes, you're right...maybe a day off would be nice. You and I together, roaming London."

Erin: "Yeah. Oh, and where would you like to go to eat breakfast?"

Anon: "Hm...how about McDonald's? we can have McMuffins."

Erin: "Sure thing, sweet cheeks."

Anon blushes and smiles.

Erin: "Remember how Aventurine nearly sold out the McMuffins back in San Francisco 10 days after our mission in Chicago?"

Anon laughs and Erin smiles.

Anon: "Yeah, that was a sweet and funny moment there. Good times."

Erin: "Oh, be sure to brush your teeth."

Anon: "Sure thing, babe."

He gets up from bed still naked and he grabs his boxers from the ground and puts them on and walks to the bathroom to get ready. He brushes his teeth and sprays some deodorant onto him and brushes his undercut-side sweep hair which is being swept to the right side. Anon then gets out and puts on a pair of jeans, socks and boots before putting on his white T-shirt and a leather jacket.

 Anon then gets out and puts on a pair of jeans, socks and boots before putting on his white T-shirt and a leather jacket

(Anon's hair's like this)

Erin: "Still looking fabulous and handsome like yesterday babe, and on the day you were shot in the leg. So, ready now?"

Anon: "Yeah. Let's go out."

The 2 leave the hotel together and Erin texts everyone at the DedSec hideout that Anon and she are gonna take the day off together. Everyone in the group chat agrees and Erin then puts her phone away and the 2 of them leave the hotel and head down to the McDonald's at Waterloo station. They arrive there quickly through the underground station and there, the 2 of them eat Sausage & Egg McMuffins together.

 They arrive there quickly through the underground station and there, the 2 of them eat Sausage & Egg McMuffins together

Erin: "Alright, bon appétit."

Before she eats she sees Anon doing the sign of the Cross just like how he does when he went to church back in San Francisco. He then starts eating and Erin smiles and does the same sign of the cross before taking a bite. They finish up their meal and Anon wipes off a crumb that was on the side of Erin's cheek. She blushes and smiles. After they finish up their meal, they leave McDonald's and head to the borough of Southwark. There, the 2 take a selfie together (with Erin bending down a bit) in front of the Shard.

(I forgot to mention that Erin is taller than Anon. If she hugs Anon, his face gets smothered in her breasts. That's an example of how tall she is. She's pretty much the same height as Jasper)

Anon: "Cheese!"

*CLICK*

Anon and Erin check the photo to see the 2 smiling in front of the Shard. 

Erin: "Oh, can we do one more?"

Anon: "Sure. Alright, 1...2...3-

*KISS*

*CLICK*

Erin then quickly crouches down and kisses Anon's cheek and he blushes and the picture is taken. There, he's seen blushing and his eyes widened as Erin kisses him on the cheek. Erin giggles as she looks at the photo.

Anon: "That was...unexpected, babe."

Erin: "Hehehe. Oh, I'm full of surprises, Edwin."

She kisses his cheek again and she and Anon walk away from the shard and they then walk towards Tower Bridge to go to the borough of Tower Hamlets. They walk on the bridge and stop in the middle of the Tower Bridge to look at the skyscrapers of London.

Anon: "Look at that."

Erin: "Want to take another selfie?"

Anon: "Sure thing."

They get into position and Erin crouches down a bit to get into the picture to match Anon's height. 

Erin: "Say cheese!

*SNAP*

Erin: "Lovely, we should take more selfies at some landmarks together. Anyway, where should we go?"

Anon: "Cafés, drink at Starbucks. Well, would you like to?"

Erin: "Sure thing."

She kisses Anon's forehead and the 2 starts walking off the bridge towards a Starbucks which is nearby.

To be continued...