26. Liberating Westminster

Meanwhile in Piccadilly Circus...

The 4 Rubies are just hanging out in Piccadilly Circus. There, they're profiling people, reading their information, and are just relaxing together. One of the Rubies, Clara, looks at the large screen. She then gets an idea.

Clara: "Hm, I may have an idea on how to convince more people to join our cause."

Fiona: "Huh?"

All the rubies look at the screen and they begin to understand what Clara means.

Elsie: "Not a bad idea, Clara. But how are we gonna get up there?"

They then notice a large cargo drone hovering in the air and it suddenly gets hacked. It then lowers itself. Fiona is hacking into it.

Elsie: "Well done Fiona. I guess we have to mount this huge thing."

They get on the top and hold on tightly as the drone starts hovering into the air and towards the building where the electric billboard is. They hop off the area and they look at the device which is projecting Albion propaganda.

Fiona: "It looks like we have to hack into this thing with something, and we can rewrite Albion's propaganda with DedSec's. It will help convince people down there to fight back."

Elsie: "Right, but judging by the looks of that console it requires physical touch, so we are unable to hack into it. And it's locked in a cage. The question is how do we get in?"

Bagley: "Notice that dispenser? It's for spiderbots. Call one up and get it to deal with Albion's propaganda."

Elsie: "Bagley, you genius! Alright, I got this."

She hacks into it and a spiderbot comes out. She enters through a ventilation shaft and heads towards the room. She gets in and hacks into the device. Then, they hear gasps down in the area and look to see the people taking pictures and looking at the digital DedSec propaganda. Down there, some Albion officers are shocked and some are confused about this and are sending drones to search the area.

 Down there, some Albion officers are shocked and some are confused about this and are sending drones to search the area

Elsie: "Well would you look at that! Wonderful work."

Fiona: "That ought to grab their attention."

Then one of the heroes talks with them.

Kirishima: "Whoa...was it you red girls that did that? Awesome!"

Fiona: "Well we can't stay here for long, I can see flashing lights in the distance. Oh no, it's Albion's drones!"

Katie: "What?! We gotta go! Now! Now!"

The 4 rubies quickly leave the area as the drones arrive along with Albion reinforcements to investigate the area.

Albion officer: "Investigate what happened! We need to know who was responsible for this ASAP!"

Meanwhile, at Buckingham Palace...