49. Falling From Grace

Anon is still on his bike driving to the residence. He checks his phone to see the marked location and he sees that he's getting closer. He arrives there to see Erin, and the other gems there already waiting.

Erin: "There you are!"

Anon: "Hey, sorry I'm late."

He gets off his bike and Bagley's on the line.

Bagley: "Mary's possibly going on a rampage of cleaning house, and she still has control over the microchips in her vicinity. We need to disable them from her security system, if we don't want all "the help" to die."

Anon: "Got it. Alright, everyone let's go!"

Althea: "Hang on, hacking the doors' locks...and, now!"

Then, Anon grabs his desert eagle and kicks open the door to the house. Then, Everyone rushes in with Venus holding her electric shotgun, Erin holding her new electric mp9, Aventurine holding her electric grenade launcher, Althea holding an electric pistol, Sophia using an electric mp9 along with Cindy and Jessica. Finally, Mia is using her new electric shotgun. Everyone also puts on their masks and the 3 new gems also put on their new masks. Inside, a shootout between Anon's group and Clan Kelley occurs. Mia shoots a Clan Kelley captain, killing him and Jessica shoots an enforcer.

CK Enforcer: "AAGH!"

CK Guard: "It's DedSec! Kill them!!!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

CK Thug: "AAH!"

CK guard 2: "AAH!"

Aventurine: "Eat this, you gobshites!"

She fires her electric grenade launcher and 4 Kelley guards are killed by the explosion.

*BOOM*

Prasiolite: "Good kill!"

Anon gets up and shoots them all down. Then a Clan Kelley charger tackles Anon and pins him onto the ground. He prepares to shoot and Erin spots it and she aims. Suddenly, the front door is heard opening and some fast footsteps are heard. Then, a shield is seen flying through the air and it hits the Kelley guard, knocking him down and then Anon gets up and turns to see Steven, Connie and the rest of the Crystal Gems which are wearing their masks.

Steven: "You ok?"

Anon: "Steven! Nice to see you here!"

Connie: "We're here to help!"

A Clan Kelley guard shoots at Connie only for Steven to use his shield and block it. Also, David is seen with his daughter, Jennifer along with Pearl.

David: "I got this one!"

He grabs out his pistol and shoots a Clan Kelley charger, killing him.

*BANG*

CK Charger: "GAAAHH!!!"

David: "Pearl, now!"

Then, Pearl throws her spear at a Clan Kelley enforcer who arrives and it impales him and pins him to the wall. Peridot then blocks some bullets using her powers and Lapis takes them down with her water abilities.

Peridot: "Teamwork!"

Jennifer uses her electric pistol and kills some Clan Kelley guards with it. Then, Amethyst uses her whip and ties up a Clan Kelley thug and Garnet uses her gauntlets to knock him out and kill one.

Garnet: "Gotcha!"

Amethyst: "Good work G!"

Bismuth: "Aw yeah! Steven watch out!"