78. Faith

Meanwhile, in the borough of Tower Hamlets...

In Tower Hamlets, Erin and Anon are there, walking across the Tower Bridge from Southwark to Tower Hamlets. On the bridge, Anon is using his phone to detect crime rates in people. He looks around and sees that everything is normal. Erin puts her hand on Anon's shoulder and they then hold hands. Then, they stop as they see a Clan Kelley thug in front of them trying to shove a man over the railing and into the Thames.

Man: "Stop! STOP!"

CK Thug: "Nah fam, you didn't get the money. So you're swimming with the fishes in the Thames!"

Erin: "Hey!"

The thug sees Anon and Erin grabbing their guns and the thug still holds the man points his gun at Erin and Anon.

CK Thug: "Nah, drop the guns. Or he gets it."

He then holds the man at gunpoint and the situation becomes tough. Some pedestrians flee and others watch. Anon gulps and Erin aims at the thug's head and the thug puts his finger on the trigger. Before he could even put a bullet in the man, an eagle screech is heard, and the thug looks up to see a finger plunging down toward him.

Thug: "Oh fu-

*THUD*

The figure is revealed to be Faqueed, the assassin Anon met days ago. The remaining pedestrians flee and Anon lowers his gun.

Erin: "What the...who is-

Anon: "Erin, it's ok. I know him. He's an ally...ish."

The 2 of them lower their guns and they holster them. Faqueed looks at Anon and he smiles at him.

Faqueed: "Ah, if it isn't Anon. It's great to see you again."

Erin: "What? You know him?"

Anon: "I met him days ago. He and I met...well forget it, he's an ally."

Erin: "Why don't you join us er... what's your name?"

Faqueed: "Please, call me Faqueed. Is she your girlfriend?"

Anon: "Yes, she is. Anyway, what are you doing out here?"

Faqueed: "Looking out for crime. Anyway back to you miss, what you said just now about joining DedSec. It sounds like quite an offer I can't refuse."

Erin: "Well all we need is just skill, hacking skills and fighting skills to be specific. I'm sure you got all that, yes?"

Faqueed: "Hehe, of course. Of course. I'd like to join in."

He reaches his hand out and Faqueed shakes hands with Erin and Anon.

Anon: "Welcome to DedSec, Faqueed."

To be continued...