50. Quite the rescue

Earlier...

In the City Of London, Kirishima, Zoisite and the Bakusquad are roaming around looking for recruits. There, Kirishima then notices someone using a phone, Tetsutetsu.

Kirishima: "Tetsutetsu!"

Tetsutetsu: "Kirishima! Hey!"

The 2 boys then fist bump each other with their quirks activated, causing some sparks to fly.

*CLANK*

Zoisite: "Oooh, I see you boys must best friends."

Tetsutetsu: "Huh? Oh, Kirishima, who's this?"

Kirishima: "Oh right, let me introduce you to my girlfriend, Zoisite."

Tetsutetsu: "Wh- girlfriend? You never told me you had one before we left Japan!"

Kirishima: "Tetsutetsu, relax, man. I just met her hours ago."

Tetsutetsu: "O-oh. Sorry then. And who are they?"

He points to Vaggie and Charlie.

Kirishima: "Oh these are Uhm...what did you say your name was?"

Charlie: "Oh, right. It's Charlie, Charlotte Magnie. And this is Vaggie."

Vaggie: "Uh, hello."

Then they hear grunts and shouts not too far from them. There, they see a man with a Manchester United hoodie punching a Clan Kelley thug in the face.

Richie: "Come here you side-eyed skidmark!"

He then kicks him down onto the ground, knocking him out. He then whoops and bangs his chest like a gorilla before grabbing out a can of beer and drinking it. Then, behind him, Jeremiah is seen.

Jeremiah: "Richie, RICHARD! Eaze up on the booze, mate. You'll go nuts!"

Richie: "Nonsense! I'M INVINCIBLE!"

*THUD*

He then passes out onto the ground after drinking the entire can. Jeremiah then looks to the left to see Kirishima and the bakusquad.

Jeremiah: "Ah, it's you again! Remember me? The one who saved your lives?"

Kirishima: "Jeremiah, was it?"

Jeremiah: "Yes! Sorry about that, my friend Richie drinks too much. What brings you around here?"

Kirishima: "Oh we're just walking around...I guess."

Then Kirishima's phone buzzes and it informs him that DedSec members are in combat located in Islington.

Kirishima: "Ah...crap. I gotta head on over...uh I hope you don't mind but can you do us a favour? These 2 girls over here are looking for some friends. Is it alright if you can help them?"

Jeremiah: "Sure, anything."

Kirishima: "Thanks. Alright, I'll see you later."

He then leaves with his friends and Zoisite follows them. Then Jeremiah looks at the 2 girls.

Jeremiah: "So, tell me about these friends of yours."

Charlie: "Well, one of them is dressed in a white suit, pink gloves, pink bow-tie, pale skin, heterochromia and he has er...multiple arms. Also looking for a small group of 3 short men, horns, white spots, red skin and what I believe is a tail."

Jeremiah: "Hm...Ok then...these are some odd friends you got there, young lady."

Richie then gets up from the ground and runs over to a bush to throw up. Then, Jeremiah turns around to see him up and running.