10. Camden's defiance

After recruiting the rubies, Anon and his DedSec partners now have plans to fully liberate Camden first before moving onto the rest of London. Therefore, they're going to cause a power surge there, which will tamper with Albion's propaganda and will motivate the people to Defy Albion. But first, they'll need a drone expert. They heard rumours that surrounding the power core there are drones. They need a drone expert to hack one of the drones. Althea is an example, but she doesn't have a better experience, therefore, Anon is now on the streets alone while the gems are still at the HQ.

Anon: "Right, Bagley any ideas?"

Bagley: "Start looking, shouldn't it be obvious?"

Anon: "Right, right."

He walks around the streets in Westminister as he heard about someone hacking into drones in the area. It definitely isn't Althea's doing. He walks around the area for a bit longer and hasn't found anyone with drone hacking skills.

Anon: "Bloody hell can this get any worse?"

Bagley: "Wait a minute, try that man over there. Dark skin, blue hoodie."

Anon sees him and hacks into his profiler. Luckily, drone expert is in his list.

Anon: "Well now."

Bagley: "Derek Monroe, AKA Gh0st, is a hacker from Oakland, California USA. He's probably here for a vacation or for something else I don't know."

Then an Albion guard calls Derek over and he walks to the guard who scans him. However, he flinches a bit which angers the guard a bit, causing him to hit Derek with the scanner.

Derek: "Ow! What the heck?!"

Then a womanwith green hair, dark grey skin, dressed in pink revealing clothes, with a dark green gem on her belly button rushes over and holds Derek who is rubbing his cheek.

???: "Derek you ok?"

Derek: "I-I'm fine Rainbow. What's your problem sir?"

Albion guard: "Shut up you wanker! Stand bloody still!"

Then the scanner starts beeping and the guard grabs Derek by the arm, causing him to retaliate by punching the guard back.

Derek: "Go away!"

Then another Albion guard rushes and restrains the woman who is revealed to be a gem. Anon puts on his knight helmet and sighs.

Bagley: "Well I'll leave you to it. Don't cock it up Anon."

Anon: "Yeah, yeah. I got this."

He drop kicks the one restraining Rainbow and punches the other Albion guard restraining Derek. The 2 of them get up and look at Anon worried a bit with the gem holding Derek.

Gem: "Wh-who are you?"

Anon: "I'm with DedSec, name's Anon."

Derek: "Wait a minute, Anon the San Francisco Vigilante? What are you doing here in London working with DedSec?"

Anon: "No time Derek. Follow me, quickly!"

They get up and run towards an autonomous Cab which they all get in, Anon switches off autodrive and takes control of it. He drives it to the pub where the DedSec hideout is, it's not far from their location. They get out and enter the pub and Anon sits at a table with Derek and the gem sitting in front of Anon.

Derek: "Hey thanks for saving our lives earlier, we owe you one. Oh, how do you know my name?"

Anon: "Profiler, I used it to hack into your profile, I'm starting a resistance in London to fight back against those oppressive assholes."