46. Bakusquad & Crashing The Auction

Meanwhile, in the borough of Southwark...

In the borough of Southwark, Bakugo and his friends, Mina, Sero, Kaminari and Jirou. They begin walking around the streets together and they're also staying cautious as Albion drones are in the air.

Bakugo: "These damn drones...I wanna blow 'em up now!"

Sero: "Hey, hey tap it...take it easy. They'll hear us, man."

They keep walking down and Jirou is just listening to music on her phone as they keep walking down the streets.

(In the game you can only listen to music in the car, and in previous Watch Dogs games you can listen to it on your phone. But for this, I'll add it)

As they walk, they then see Kirishima walking down the streets with a gem and 2 mysterious women.

Bakugo: "Huh? Who's that?"

Kirishima: "Hm? Oh, Bakugo! Hey! This is Zoisite, she's pretty much my er..."

Sero: "Girlfriend?"

Zoisite: "I am his girlfriend. He's been such an adorable little cutie pie."

She pinches Kirishima's cheek and he blushes in embarrassment and Mina and Jirou are laughing slightly.

Kaminari: "Hey, I hope you don't mind me asking but who are these 2?"

Kirishima: "Oh, meet Charlie and Vaggie. These 2 are looking for some of their friends which have been captured by er...Albion, that was their name right?"

Sero: "Yeah. And uh...when did you meet this woman? I forgot her name already."

Zoisite: "Oh, sweetie, we just met about half an hour ago."

Sero: "Huh, I guess love, at first sight, does occur."

Sero's thoughts: {Man, she's tall...also she's...sexy...}

Kaminari: "So what are we gonna do now?"

Bakugo: "What do you think, you idiot? We're looking for potential recruits."

Kaminari: "Oh come on, why do you gotta be so rough?"

Mina: "You should just relax Bakugo. Try having a soda."

Zoisite: "A rough leader I see hm? Charming...Now we're helping these 2 find their lost friends."

She points to Charlie and Vaggie and the 2 give a nervous little wave at the bakusquad. The bakusquad waves back.

Jirou: "So, I guess that's our mission? Find their friends?"

Charlie: "Well er...yeah. The last time I saw them was at um...what was the name? Something, something dilly Circus.

Zoisite: "You mean Piccadilly Circus? I know where it is. Come, follow me to the tube."

They head to the nearest train station and Kaminari looks at Zoisite's bum and the rest of her body. He then quickly looks away as she looks at him.

Kaminari's thoughts: {Oh man, just look away. Just look away. Everything's alright...man how would Mineta react to seeing her?}

(For those unaware, Kaminari is a bit of pervert unlike Mineta as it's shown in some episode of MHA)

Sero: "Hey, excuse me Miss Zoisite? May I ask, how old are you?"

Zoisite: "17, sweetheart."

Sero: "What? But you look-

Kirishima: "I had the same reaction, man. I learned that gems live forever and they're pretty much adults on the day they're created. Meaning they don't start as babies."