104. Assassins

Meanwhile, in the borough of Camden...

In Camden, Faqueed is now with Darcy on a cargo drone and together, the 2 of them are now heading up a building together as Darcy's got something to show to Faqueed. They're hovering close to an apartment building that acts as a hideout for the Kelleys. When they arrive, the 2 Assassins get off and on the roof, Darcy shows Faqueed a view of the streets of Camden and even the skyline of London.

Faqueed: "Wh-whoa...holy..."

Darcy: "Impressive isn't it? Tell me, what do you see?"

Faqueed: "Me? I see...well I see so many things. I see...a corrupt organization spreading its power across a city?"

Darcy: "Hm. Not bad. I see what was once the lands owned by the Templars. Now, I see what you're seeing. I also came up here to show you this."

She reaches into her pocket and grabs out a metal cross resembling the logo of the Templar Order. She hands it over to Faqueed and he looks at it and he looks back at Darcy.

Faqueed: "Templars...were there any here in London?"

Darcy: "Only one. I killed him. He was here, investigating the tombs of the Frye Twins and Kenway. I brought you up here to show you so Albion won't notice what I've got with me. Anyway, what have you been doing here?"

Faqueed: "Helping DedSec, assassinating Albion VIPs, it's easy stuff."

Darcy: "Hm...well I must say, joining DedSec seems rather thrilling. After all, it pains me to see a city suffer as it's being crushed under the weight of Albion's iron fist."

Faqueed reaches his hand out to Darcy, waiting for a handshake. She moves up her hand and shakes Faqueed's hand and the 2 smile.

Faqueed: "Welcome to DedSec, Darcy."

She smiles and then, the 2 of them move to get off the roof and head down back on the ground.

To be continued...

(This was short, I know, next chap will be quite long as it will be the last lemon in this book)