87. Kirishima's Suspicions

Meanwhile, in the borough of Lambeth...

Downtown, in the borough of Lambeth, Kirishima is roaming around on his own, alone and he cracks his neck and his knuckles. He's currently dressed casually in a hoodie, jeans and high tops, he checks the time on his phone to see that it's 8:30 in the morning. Then his phone rings and it's Bakugo.

Kirishima: "Bakugo, what's up?"

Bakugo: "Hey, shitty hair, where's your girlfriend?"

Kirishima: "Oh, you mean Zoisite? I dunno, I woke up and she just vanished. Anyway, man, you wanna hang out with me, Kirishima and the others?"

Bakugo: "Nah, I got my own things to do. I mean those Albion guys are really up my nerve and I want to-

Kirishima: "Bakugo, you can't be serious right? If you're thinking of raiding, it's a suicide, man. It's not manly."

Bakugo: "Shut up, shitty hair. I said shut up."

Kirishima: "Wait, listen I'm just tryna-

Then the call ends and Kirishima growls in anger as he hung up.

Kirishima: "He hung up! Ugh, fine...I just hope he's ok. I mean he won't do it...would he?"

He puts his hands in his pocket and walks down the streets and he walks across the bridge of Lambeth and walks over to the City of London borough. His phone rings again and he checks it to see Kaminari's number on it.

Kirishima: "What's up, Kaminari?"

Kaminari: "Kirishima, you gotta try this! I'm at the KFC in the City of London borough! THIS IS AMAZING!"

Kirishima: "Huh? Doesn't every KFC have the same thing on their menus?"

Kaminari: "No, man, this is new! I'm here with that Simon guy and his friends. He's also got another friend with him. Wears some kind of cool mask, blonde hair, black hoodie and the mask mimic his emotions! Anyway, get Mina, Jiro and Sero! They'll love it!"

Kirishima: "Ok, ok! Alright, I'll get them. What about Bakugo?"

Kaminari: "He told me he'll be busy. Did he not tell you?"

Kirishima: "He did. Anyway, have you seen Zoisite?"

Kaminari: "No, why?"

Kirishima: "She's gone. Like I haven't seen her when I woke up. Anyway, I'll meet you at the KFC, bye."

The call finishes up and he proceeds to call Jiro first before Mina and Sero.

Timeskip...

After getting Jiro, Sero and Mina, Kirishima is now with them in the City of London borough. He looks around the streets for the KFC restaurant Kaminari was at. He looks left, right and in front.

Sero: "I don't get it. What's so special about this KFC when we clearly have one back home?"

Kirishima: "Kaminari said that the menu was different. I just don't see it."

They keep walking around and they spot a sign to a KFC restaurant underground. Kirishima then rings up Kaminari to ask if they're at the right one.

Kirishima: "Hey, is the KFC you're at underground?"

Kaminari: "Is there some stairs and a KFC sign?"

Kirishima: "Aha! We found it!"

He hangs up and the 4 of them head inside the restaurant and they see Kaminari sitting at a table with Simon, Apatite and Wrench. They walk over there and Kaminari spots them.