71. Clan Kelley's Knuckle Sandwich

At night...

After having sex, Carlos wakes up to see his face is in Beryl's cleavage, between Beryl's large breasts. Beryl's asleep, but she slowly walks up after Carlos' palm touches her nipple. She wakes up and pulls Carlos out of her cleavage.

Beryl: "Evening, sweet-cheeks~"

She kisses his forehead and smiles. She then gets out of the bed, naked and she puts on her clothes and Carlos also gets up.

Carlos: "Are you going somewhere?"

Beryl: "Yeah. I'm heading over to lower Lambeth, wanna come?"

Carlos: "Sure."

Beryl smiles and she tosses Carlos his clothes and he gets up and puts them on. He also puts on his Clan Kelley rig and Beryl looks at him and smiles. She struts towards him and shoves his face under her large breasts.

Carlos: "Whoa- Oof."

Luckily, he's got his gas mask on otherwise he would've been smothered. He then wraps his arms around her bum and he stands on his tiptoes and shoves his head deeper into her cleavage and Beryl laughs a bit as she feels his mask tickle her a bit.

Carlos: "Mmm~"

Beryl: "Hahaha. You, mister, are going to be an incredible boyfriend~"

She rubs his head and pulls him out and Carlos loosens his grip on her waist. The 2 of them then leave the apartment together and enter the tube which takes them to the borough of Lambeth, specifically, the small area of Brixton which is located in the lower parts of Lambeth. They arrive and they get out. There, dozens of Clan Kelley thugs relax, lean against the wall and some are just chatting and scaring pedestrians. Some Clan Kelley thugs stare at Beryl with some of them getting dirty thoughts. The 2 of them walk down an alleyway in Brixton and they see more Clan Kelley thugs, some of them with vests on and concealed pistols. Then, one of them stops Beryl and Carlos.

CK Thug: "Whoa, whoa, hold up. Carlos? What is this?"

Carlos: "What is what? It's my new girlfriend, why?"

CK Thug: "No, no, no, no. She's a bloody beached whale."

Beryl: "What the hell?!"

Carlos: "What the hell's your problem, mate?"

Then, Carlos gets shoved lightly and Carlos retaliates by punching the thug in the nose. Causing it to bleed and the thug looks at Carlos with a cold stare after wiping some blood off his nose.

CK Thug: "Lads. Let's bloody kill this traitor and take his whale..."

CK Thug 2: "With pleasure."

They crack their knuckles and they start to fight Carlos. Carlos blocks most of the punches and manages to knock out 2 Kelley thugs before getting overran and pinned against the wall to be punched in the face. His gas mask begins to crack and Beryl pushes some Kelley thugs away before the Kelley thug that confronted the 2 tackles her and holds her down.

CK Thug: "You and I, are going to have such a happy time together~"

Beryl: "Piss off you- GAH!"

She headbutts him, knocking him out and she then puts her fingers on her lips and she whistles. Then, some footsteps are heard and a large blue woman comes out of nowhere and she knees a Kelley thug in the face, surprising them all and forcing them to let go of Carlos who falls onto the ground, nearly passing out from all the hits.

 Then, some footsteps are heard and a large blue woman comes out of nowhere and she knees a Kelley thug in the face, surprising them all and forcing them to let go of Carlos who falls onto the ground, nearly passing out from all the hits

??? (Blue): "GAAHHH!!! You sick little twerps!"

Then, a yellow woman and a purple woman arrive and take down the rest of the Kelley thugs with boxing moves. The Yellow one spots Carlos and prepares to stomp on his head only for Beryl to quickly stop her.

 The Yellow one spots Carlos and prepares to stomp on his head only for Beryl to quickly stop her

Beryl: "No, no, no wait! He's a friend, he's with me, Tiger's Eye

Beryl: "No, no, no wait! He's a friend, he's with me, Tiger's Eye."

Tiger's Eye: "Oh...hm, he's lucky to be alive then."

Carlos gets up and he takes off his gas mask revealing a bruise on his cheek and left eye and he coughs up a bit of blood and spits out a tooth which was a canine. He tosses his broken gas mask aside and cracks his neck. Then the blue woman walks to him.

??? (Blue): "Are you ok?"

Carlos: "Y-yeah, I'm fine...bloody hell."

??? (Purple): "I don't understand, why is a group of Clan Kelley thugs beating their own?"

Carlos: "This sometimes happens. I mean...it rarely happens. Some Kelleys get jealous of other Kelleys and kill one another. Mostly it's because they don't like one another."

Beryl: "Hm. But there's something you should know about us. But first, Auralite please heal him."

She addresses the purple woman and she nods.

Auralite: "Sure thing."

She then leans down to Carlos who's sitting against the wall and she grabs him and kisses the bruises. Carlos then blushes softly with some giggles being heard from the group of women. She then kisses Carlos' lips and the bruises miraculously fade away, and a tooth in his mouth grows back.

Carlos: "The hell...how did you- This is brilliant!"

Beryl: "Well you see, it's our abilities. We're gems, well you humans call us aliens."

Carlos: "Whoa. So...you're pretty much sexy, thicc, muscular girls from space eh?"

Beryl: "Hehe, you can put it that way~ Anyway, let me introduce you to my friends. This is Tiger's Eye or Tiger. This is Auralite, and this is Zircon. She makes a pretty good lawyer if you get into trouble with law enforcement. So, shall we get going?"

Carlos: "Y-yeah, sure."

He then looks at the Clan Kelley rig on him and he decides to defect the Kelleys. He then takes off his rig and his Clan Kelley bomber jacket and tosses them onto the unconscious bodies of the Kelley thugs that attacked them.

Carlos: "I'm done with the Kelleys."

Beryl: "You made the right choice, hon. Come on, let's go."

To be continued...