89. Fear

Meanwhile, in the borough of Lambeth...

In the borough of Lambeth, Jeremiah is there with some demons he's rescued recently which are named Alastor, Nifty, Luna, Blitzo the succubi and Vortex still in the cab.

Jeremiah: "Listen, we're just going to hide here for now, alright? We'll ditch the cab here. After my mate's fiasco back up in Upper London, those pricks are coming after us."

He stops the cab and everyone gets out. Jeremiah takes a deep breath and Alastor smiles and he crouches down as Jeremiah sits on the ground.

Alastor: "So, what are your plans Mr Um... never mind. Anyway, I have a plan!"

Jeremiah: "What, you got something better in mind?"

Alastor looks at Jeremiah and he scoffs and is still smiling.

Alastor: "No. I was just trying to enlighten the mood! That was also a joke, of course, I have a plan! We can lure them here!"

Jeremiah and the others look at Alastor as if he's gone completely mad. Jeremiah then speaks up.

Jeremiah: "What I just- Wha- WHAT?! Are you going mad?!"

Alastor: "HA! No. Believe me, I'm sure you know what I'm doing, right Nifty?"

Nifty: "I uh...think so?"

Then the group hears Albion sirens in the distance closing in on them. Jeremiah looks down the road and the demons with him also look down there and Blitzo sighs.

Blitzo: "What's your plan, tough guy? Are you just going to stand there and do something to I don't know, kill them, perhaps?!"

Alastor doesn't respond and he grins as the 5 cars arrive at the scene. Jeremiah and the others hide behind the cab he parked and there, Alastor remains still, grinning and the Albion officers get out the car and aim their pistols at him.

Albion Officer: "Oi! Oi! Hands up!"

Albion Officer: "Put your bloody hands in the air! NOW!"

Alastor chuckles and then, raises his right hand which begins to glow bright red and he spreads his fingers and suddenly, from the ground in front of him, some pentagrams form, causing the Albion officers there, to look down in shock and some back up and then, it opens up some sort of portal, and some black tentacles rise up and they grab the cars and the officers. From the cab, Jeremiah watches in shock to see Alastor's abilities. He then clenches his fist and the tentacles begin to crush both the officers and the cars.

Albion Officer: "NO! NO! AAAHHH!!!"

Albion Officer 2: "AAAAAHHH!!!!"

Albion Officer 3: "MY LEGS!! AAHH!!"

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

The cars that were grabbed by the tentacles explode and there, the tentacles retreat into the portal, leaving behind charred marks and some rubble. Jeremiah and the others get up in shock after seeing what had happened.

Blitzo: "Holy...f*cking...shit."

Jeremiah: "What on the Lord's green Earth was that?!"

Alastor: "My power. Well, I'm starving! Who wants some jumbalaya? Hm, I wonder where the nearest one is..."

He walks forward, over the chard marks and everyone proceeds to follow him as he walks away from the alleyway. Feeling nervous now, Jeremiah decides to follow anyway.

To be continued...

(I know this one's short but a long one will appear soon)