114. Finding Bagley & Epilogue

It's now been 4 days since the events of the massive attack led by Zero-Day. Now, London's trying to rebuild itself after massive amounts of damages have been done. Construction workers across are hard at work repairing damages and some people are even mourning the ones who were killed. As all this is happening, Albion has been officially terminated. The real police of London have regained control over the streets. As for Eddie Green and many Ex Albion, they're now living life normally. However, the Kelleys are still around, still a threat to London. But they're dwindling. As for DedSec, they've been praised by Londoners as heroes. Now, Anon is in the DedSec hideout, recovering well and he's sitting down on the couch, holding a walking stick that belongs to his grandfather. He'll be using it for a while as he's decided to remain in London for a while. Next to him, is Erin, who's talking with him.

(In the game, the real police do not regain control but for this book, I'll have it for fun)

Erin: "So, what's the plan, then? With Albion gone, Clan Kelley dwindling, we're done I guess."

Anon: "I'm thinking of er...maybe staying in London for a while. Remember, Clan Kelley may be dwindling but they're still a threat. Anywho, there are still thugs in the city. Haven't you forgotten? I'm a vigilante. I protect."

Erin: "Oh of course you are."

She smiles and pinches Anon's cheek as if she's his mother. She kisses the side of his forehead and she sits closer to him and wraps her left arm around him. Then, Anon sees Aiden walking toward him.

Aiden: "Well, I guess I'm done here in London, Edwin."

Anon: "What? Where are you going?"

Aiden: "Home. Chicago. It's my city and I need to protect it, Edwin. And I take it you're staying here?"

Anon: "I am. I'm going to protect London."

Aiden: "Hm. That's great of you. Well, my flight home is in 2 hours. So, I'll see you soon, Edwin."

Anon smiles and he gets up and he moves close to Aiden and he begins to hug Aiden. Aiden hugs back and he too also smiles. The 2 stop hugging and Aiden clears his throat and moves over to Erin.

Aiden: "This is for you, Erin."

He reaches into his pocket and he grabs out a baton and places it on the table in front of her. There, Erin picks it up and she inspects it and looks up at Aiden.

Erin: "Aiden-I...thank you."

The old vigilante smiles and he looks at Anon and he reaches into his coat's pocket and grabs out a black cap with a fox logo on it and he hands it over to Anon.

Aiden: "I recently went over to a store where they sold customized hats and I figured that maybe...I could make a hat like mine to remind you that I'm the one who uh, dragged you into vigilantism. And perhaps it can remind you of vigilantism as a whole. After all, you're a protector. A true vanguard. So, take it."

Anon grabs the hat from Aiden's hand and he then puts it on his head and it fits Anon perfectly as it's been adjusted properly.

Anon: "I like it...Aiden. Thank you."

Aiden: "Anytime...son."

Anon's face then turns red.

Anon: "Oh no, don't tell me you remembered the time I accidentally called you 'Dad' after I admitted about seeing you as a father figure!

Aiden smiles and he waves one last time before walking up the stairs to head outside to leave London. Erin laughs and she pats Anon's back, comforting him.

Erin: "Hahahaha! I'll never forget that to be honest, it was funny!"

Anon: "More like embarrassing! Honestly!"