41. Zoisite

Meanwhile, in the borough of Lambeth...

In the streets of Lambeth, Kirishima is walking down the streets looking for potential recruits to join DedSec. He uses his hacking skills to read the information on people's profiles.

Kirishima: "Man, if only Bakugo, Kaminari and Sero was here, I feel quite alone around here being on my own."

He puts his phone away and walks around dressed in his hero outfit. Some pedestrians in the streets recognise him and even take pictures.

Man: "Oi, isn't the hero kid from Japan?"

Man 2: "Bruv, get a pic, quick!"

Kirishima: "Hey there!"

He keeps walking down the streets and he walks accidentally bumps into a tall woman, his head accidentally touches her breast and she gasps softly.

Kirishima: "Oh, sor-

He pauses to take a look at her and it turns out that the woman is a gem. A small blush spreads across his cheeks as he also looks at her body. She also looks at him and a small smirk is seen.

 She also looks at him and a small smirk is seen

Kirishima: "Uh..."

???: "My, my aren't you such a cute little thing. Tell me, did your mummy and daddy ever tell you that it's rude to stare, sweetheart?"

Kirishima: "W-huh? Oh, I'm sorry again!"

The gem then places a finger on Kirishima's lips, silencing him and he stays quiet.

???: "Hush, hush up sweetie, you don't have to apologise too loud. It's alright since I know young, yet cute and handsome boys stare at me. Come, how about I give you something you're craving~"

The gem grabs his arm and takes him down the streets of Lambeth and into an down a tunnel which is just under the Waterloo tunnel where she cuddles him against the wall and her breasts are in Kirishima's face.

Kirishima's thoughts: {O-oh man! Is this really happening? Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man!}

She then plants a kiss on his forehead and she keeps cuddling him and Kirishima decides to place her hands on her and cuddle back.

???: "Falling for me, I see~ Such a cute little boy with this sexy little costume of yours. In fact, I noticed that you are one of those super-kids from Japan, hm?"

Kirishima: "Y-yes, that's true."

???: "So cute~"

Then, the 2 of them hear shouting and turn to the tunnel entrance on the right to see 2 Clan Kelley thugs. They then stop cuddling and look

Clan Kelley thug: "Oi! Busty, bimbo bitch! Hand over everything and your body. And you, power kid, come with us."

Kirishima: "Well, here we go again."