9. Additions

As the group walks away from the area, they walk around Camden High Street and through a popular street in Camden which has lots of shops there. It's also in Camden High Street. They look around the place in awe at the lights, the colors, everything. Mia walks over to a shop and tries on some punk clothing. She tries a leather jacket and needless to say, it suits her perfectly.

Anon: "That jacket suits you. You and your personality to be specific."

Mia giggles and she purchases it and starts wearing it. She also bought some boots and ripped jeans. They continue walking around and Prasiolite looks to the other sidewalk to see 4 women with maroon skin, cubed shaped hair, and 2 are tall and the other 2 are short. The taller ones wore reavealing outfits while the smaller ones didn't.

 The taller ones wore reavealing outfits while the smaller ones didn't

(Clara & Katie return!)

Prasiolite: "Wait, are those

Prasiolite: "Wait, are those...Rubies?

The others look to the sidewalk to see them. Anon uses his profiler to hack into their profiles. He does so and the shorter one with a headband is named Clara and the other one is named Katie. The 2 taller ones are named Elsie and Fiona. Fiona is the one with her gem on her neck while Elsie has her gem on her belly button.

Anon: "They are gems. Wonder what they're doing in London."

Erin: "Yeah. Do you think we can recruit them?"

Then an Albion guard notices them and calls them out for an ID check.

Albion guard: "You 4! Get the hell over here!"

Elsie: "What? What for?"

Albion: "Do it you bints, come on!"

The rubies walk over to him and he grabs out his scanner.

Albion guard: "Hold still."

The Albion guard scans 4 of them and the scan starts beeping and glowing red. The guard grabs out his baton and beats 4 of them. Anon and the others put their masks on and rush over to stop it. Althea steps forward and puts her mask on.

Althea: "I got this everyone."

She rushes over towards the guard and dropkicks him, saving the rubies from the beatings and knocking out the guard cold. The rubies get up and look at Althea.

Clara: "Another gem?"

Elsie: "It's a Pearl."

Althea: "I'm with DedSec. You 4 alright?"

Fiona: "We're fine...that man just started beating us."

Anon and the others walk over and the rubies see Anon.

Anon: "Tell me, wanna resist?"

Katie: "Resist? Count us in. Now."

Anon: "No need to get feisty. Here, I got you."

He helps them up and Mia helps up the other 2 rubies.

Anon: "Now just keep still you 4, I'm uploading Bagley to your optiks. Just relax it's all fine."

Bagley is then uploaded to their optiks and he greets the 4 rubies.

Bagley: "Welcome to DedSec rubies! I'm Bagley, DedSec's AI assistant. And I'm here to give you tips, tricks and some information."

Fiona: "Well, that's a relief. So what's our first mission for this group Pearl?"

Althea: "Please, call me Althea. It's a name I chose for now. Speaking of which, how long have you 4 been on Earth for?"

Fiona: "10...years. It's years right?"

Althea: "Yes. So I see you're getting use to Earth words. Anyway, we'll take you to the DedSec hideout which is hidden in Westminister."

Anon: "Well, let's go back. Come on."

They walk from Camden to Westminister. They enter the pub and Anon opens up the doors to the hideout and they head in quickly before any patrons notice, they walk down and there, the rubies look around the place in awe.

Elsie: "Look at this place!"

Katie: "It's huge. What do you all do here?"

Mia: "Well we haven't stayed here longer, but all I know is that this is our hideout."

Erin: "Well we have meetings with the leader Sabine here trhough sophisticated communications. Anyway we got some gifts for you."

Katie: "Gifts?"

Erin: "Here, catch."

She tosses 2 electric SMGs and 2 electric pistols. The rubies inspect them.

Clara: "Hmm. Interesting."

Katie: "So this'll help us fight back?"

Erin: "It will indeed. Now, pick a mask, we don't want Albion seeing your faces now do we?"

The rubies look at the options of masks and they pick out the same masks, being the box masks. However there are some differences. Katie's is plain, Clara's has a headband paainted on it and stripes and the word 'TWAT' on the side of it. Elsie's has a robotic paint to it, and Fiona's has a robotic design with plastic bits on it.

 Elsie's has a robotic paint to it, and Fiona's has a robotic design with plastic bits on it

(All box masks are shaped like this but have different designs on them)

Anon: "Heh, they'll do."

Erin: "I like the little designs on them."

To be continued...