6. Islington

Now the new members of DedSec are out on the streets searching for people with good skills via hacking into their profiles. Jeremiah is heading to Southwark on his own to find some people to recruit while Anon and the gems walk around the city and they are walking towards Islington and on their way. They see Anon's grandmother and grandfather.

Anon: "Nana, Grandad!"

Nana: "Huh? Oh, Edwin! Nice to see you again. Oh and you've got some more girlfriends I see."

Anon: "What? Well these are my friends, remember I'm dating Erin."

Nana: "Nonsense your father wanted to be a player."

The other gems snicker and giggle and Anon blushes.

Nana: "Oh I'm just kidding. Anyway, I'm heading back home, wanna visit?"

Anon: "Oh, sure thing. Lead the way."

Grandad: "Still a gentlemen I see."

They follow them to their house which is like a flat for all the other houses in the area. They walk inside and the gems look around the house and notice some pictures of Anon who looks about 4 or 5 years old.

Althea: "Erin, look at this. That's Anon in London."

Erin: "He looks so cute in that little polo shirt."

Anon: "What? Are you looking and photos of me when I was a child?"

Nana: "Photographs? Oh, wait there everyone. I've got more photographs here."

She walks over to her cupboard and she opens it and grabs out a book with the tag 'Anon's baby pictures' on it. Anon blushes and realises what she's doing as Grandad makes tea.

Anon: "Oh no. Not my baby pictures! Why did my mother give them to you?!"

Nana: "Now, now Edwin it's harmless."

She puts it on the table and opens it and it shows some embarrassing pictures and funny moments of Anon when he was a baby. The gems laugh at some and awe at some of them as Anon covers his face and it turns red. One of the pictures was baby Anon with his pants the wrong way around, another one was Anon running naked from Grandad with a toy censoring Anon's privates.

Erin: "HAHAHA! Look at this one!"

Anon: "MMMMMMMMMMMHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

(WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!)

Althea: "Oh come on Anon, have some fun! Look at this one! It's you chasing a bird just outside that Big Ben clock. You're just in your dinosaur t shirt and small pants.

Nana: "Oh I also heard about you ladies, you're also aliens. But do not worry I'm not the type that would sell you out."

Erin: "Appreciate it Mrs...um...Grey."

Grandad enters the room with tea and notices that they're looking at Anon's baby pictures. He joins in and laughs too. Anon is now leaning on the wall with his face completely red with anger and embarrassment.

To be continued...