68. Fight Violence With Violence

Meanwhile in the borough of Lambeth...

In the Borough of Lambeth, Red & Blue are at the next protest location which is a small location as it's just behind the Waterloo Underground station. There, they see Mikhail and the other anarchists protesting there too.

Red: "Blue, I guess we're on time, mate."

Blue: "Yep. Let's get to it."

They head on over and the 2 grabs out red flares from their backpacks and they begin to protest with the others. Red puts on his Anarchy neck gaiter and Blue puts on his neck gaiter too. Then, some Albion officers in riot gear arrive in case the situation accelerates. Some riot drones also arrive in the area.

(In the game, riots have indeed been removed. The reason may be that BLM protestors and Trump supporters may mistake the riots for political reasons)

Albion Riot Drone: "Cease and desist, otherwise lethal force will be used!"

The protestors don't listen and then a flare is tossed at the drone and it starts to fire its pepper gas. However, most rioter's aren't affected by it due to them wearing bandanas and neck gaiters. Some anarchists and protestors leave the area as the situation escalates quickly and a riot starts.

Anarchist: "I've had enough of this shit!"

He then charges and knocks out an Albion officer, then the other anarchists join in on the fight and the riot goes crazy. More anarchists join in on the fight and Red and Blue are some of the anarchists in the fight. Blue uses his truncheon to beat an Albion officer, he grabs the riot shield and hits the officer's head multiple times, knocking him out. An Albion officer without a. riot shield charges at Red with a baton only for Jax to cover him by kicking the officer in the leg and knocking him out with a baseball bat.

*WHACK*

Albion Officer: "AUGH!"

Then, Mikhail grabs out a makeshift gas bomb which will definitely do some damage to the Albion officers.

*BOOM*

Some Albion officers cough and pass out while others leave and some aren't effected due to them wearing gas masks. Edward, one of the anarchists, knocks out an Albion officer with a single strike to the face, another anarchist, Alan tosses a flare at an Albion officer, distracting him and Alan strikes the officer's leg, hip and face, knocking him out.

Alan: "Gotcha!"

Aaron: "I got this one!"

*WHACK*

Albion Officer 2: "Oof!"

Then, an Albion Soldier armed with an M249, shoots an anarchist, angering the crowd even more and then some Albion officers and Albion soldiers start shooting some anarchists. Mikhail and his gang grab out their electric guns to eliminate the Albion Soldiers and officers.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

Then, more anarchists from other boroughs arrive as reinforcements to help defeat the Albion officers and soldiers in the area. An Albion soldier knocks out an anarchist and behind him is an anarchist being executed by an Albion soldier and Mikhail and his group are killing lots of anarchists and Blue & Red flee the area.

Mikhail: "Cover Blue and Red! Let's make sure they get out alive!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

Albion Soldier: "AARGH!"

Albion Officer 3: "Oof!"

Alan, one of Mikhail's mates, shoots down a Riot Drone and kills another Albion officer. THey take cover and Mikhail throws a gas bomb and they leave the area as the situation goes crazy.

To be continued...