106. Unite & Conquer

Meanwhile, in the borough of Tower Hamlets at 18:50...

In Tower Hamlets, Anon is walking out the tube with Venus, Althea, Prasiolite, Aventurine, Mia and they're all heading out to KFC for dinner. They walk on the pavement with Anon adjusting his cap and jacket.

Venus: "So KFC? I was expecting something fancy like er...I don't know. A different restaraunt."

Anon: "Aventurine loves this stuff. Plus, it's yummy. Don't you want some, Venus?"

Venus: "Eh, why not."

Anon: "Oh, Althea, how's your girlfriend?"

Althea: "Doing well. She's down in Camden doing typical bouncer work."

Anon: "Hm, that's nice to hear. Anyway--

Then, Bagley interrupts him and Anon listens to what Bagley hast to say.

Bagley: "You're getting a call from one of our operatives! Patching you through now."

Then, the caller turns out to be Jiro, one of the kids with quirks. Anon listens to what she has to say.

Jiro: "Hey, Anon is it?"

Anon: "Hey. What's up?"

Jiro: "We're planning on making a song to broadcast live and we need another guitarist here. Can you uh...can you play the guitar?"

Anon: "Hm. Of course, I can, where are we playing?"

Jiro: "In the hideout. Everyone is gathering here. Be sure to head here as soon as possible."

Anon: "Got it. See you there."

The call ends and Anon places his phone in his pocket and looks back at the Gems, telling them that they've got to head back to the borough of Westminster and to the DedSec hideout.

Anon: "Girls. Dinner will have to wait, something important's going on back in the hideout, let's go!"

Erin: "Got it!"

The Gems begin rushing back to the underground entrance with Aventurine looking slightly annoyed.

Aventurine: "Oh come on! My mouth is a bloody tap."

Erin: "We'll eat later try and stop salivating!"

Timeskip...

After arriving at the DedSec hideout, he sees Jiro in there holding an electric guitar for Anon. She's leaning against the abandoned train and she sees Anon walking down the stairs and she walks over to him.

Jiro: "Hey, there you are! Here's a guitar I got for you."

She hands the electric guitar over to Anon along with a guitar pick and Anon grabs them and he inspects it.