103. Liberating Southwark

Meanwhile, in the borough of Southwark...

In Southwark, the Gems that work with Simon, Andesine, Blue Topaz, Kunzite, Agate, Citrine, Champagne Citrine, Peach Beryl and Serpentine, are there looking up at the Shard, displeased with the Albion logo that's sitting up there. Then, Bagley calls them.

Serpentine: "Huh?"

Bagley: "Hello, hello. It's your turn to save the world!"

Serpentine: "The world's not in danger, Bagley. London is though. What's up?"

Bagley: "Last borough to liberate is this! And it's time to do what you ladies do best, smash things to bits! Disrupt Albion's operations server. Get in the Shard."

Serpentine: "Hm. Let's do it. Oh and let me tell Simon."

She dials Simon's number on her phone and Simon answers the call.

Simon: "Serpentine?"

Serpentine: "Simon, we're liberating the last borough, Southwark. Where are you?"

Simon: "We're having drinks in Nine Elms. You want us to come over?"

Serpentine: "Yeah, if you can that would be awesome."

Simon: "Got it. Oh, and a familiar someone's here. You'll see him soon."

The call ends and Serpentine tilts her head slightly after hearing Simon say 'a familiar someone'.

Serpentine: "Familiar someone?"

Blue Topaz: "Simon's got someone we know with him? Who?"

Serpentine: "Not sure, but I'm sure we'll see him when Simon gets here. Let's head in, girls."

They follow Serpentine inside the Shard and they enter the area through the front door and inside, they grab out their masks and they hold onto them as Kunzite causes a distraction by hacking a camera to make it make a 'warble' noise to distract the receptionist and an Albion security guard.

*WARBLE*

Albion Security Guard: "What? Huh...get an IT worker here. The bloody camera is making funny noises."

Then, Citrine hacks into the scanners to get inside and she shuts it off. Then the Gems put on their masks and draw out their electric guns. They begin to shoot up the place and kill the Albion Security Guard except for the receptionist.

Receptionist: "WHOA!"

Albion Security Guard: "AGH!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

Serpentine: "I think that door's leading to the server room, let's go!"

The Gems quickly rush into the server room and there, they couldn't believe their eyes as in front of them are large servers containing information from Albion.

Serpentine: "Ho...ly...shit."

Peach Beryl: "My God...are you seeing all this?"

There, Albion security guards take notice of them and some of them are armed and one aims at them, only to get shot in the face by Serpentine.

*BANG*

Albion Security Guard 2: "AGH!"

Then, the gems take cover behind some barriers as Albion Guards begin entering the room armed and ready. 5 are using pistols while 2 were using shotguns and an LMG. An Albion Captain is also seen joining in the fun and she's got her AR with her. Then, a shootout begins and the Gems are taking the lead, killing 3 already. Then, the 5 security guards with pistols are taken down.