110. #Justice4Claire

A few moments later...

In the DedSec hideout, Anon is there now with his closest friends, Prasiolite, Aventurine, Mia, Althea, Venus, and of course, the other 3 new Gems to the squad, Cinnabar, Cuprite, and an Amethyst. Now they're watching the news in the hideout on Bagley's screen as part of the briefing.

News Anchor: "Albion confirms that the explosions seen in the skies over London were indeed an Albion drone project that was sabotaged by the DedSec insurgency. In an exclusive interview with the BBC Radio one, Albion founder and CEO Nigel Cass had this to say."

(Originally in the game the news is GBB, which is an obvious parody of BBC. So I'll go ahead and use BBC for this)

Then, the audio of Nigel Cass plays and he sounds infuriated.

Nigel: "Truth is, the supposed "freedom fighters" of DedSec have made London less free. That drone project was meant to replace Albion boots on the ground and let this city get back to normal. But now, I can't in good conscience stand my people down. That's not how I lead."

Then, the news anchors speak up again.

News Anchor: "Cass went on to implore listeners to treat any DedSec operatives as terrorists, and to immediately report them to Albion."

Anon: "Son of a bitch! Nigel's using his victim card so he can get people to have some bloody sympathy...f*ck!"

Bagley: "And it's working! Sorry, that was too cheerful. Sadly, it's working. Too sad?"

Then, Hamish is on the line.

Hamish: "It's what he does. Scares the shit out of people, then swoops in and plays the hero. We've got to show them what he really is."

Then, Sabine is on the line and everyone and she finally finds out Nigel Cass's weakness.

Sabine: "So that's his weakness. His image. If we shatter that, he falls apart."

Anon: "Hm, quite a vulnerability in him. Bagley, what were you saying earlier?"

Bagley then uploads an image of a woman on the screen.

Bagley: "This is Claire Waters. Political dissident and podcaster. Reported missing after teasing a salacious upcoming episode. Sadly it never aired, so all we have is this."

Bagley then begins to play audio of Claire.

Claire: "On the next episode of Buccaneer radio, I'm chatting with someone from deep inside Nigel Cass' inner circle. He's promised me something that will expose Cass as the tyrant I know he is. This is gonna blow the roof right off the White Tower. See you next week, pirates."

Hamish: "Nigel would have spun that interview if it was spinnable. If he went after Waters for it, that tape's a smoking gun."

Sabine: "We've got to have it."