73. Angels & Demons

Meanwhile, in the borough of Tower Hamlets...

Switching perspectives...

In a police station in the borough of Tower Hamlets, Angel Dust is there, cuffed and locked in a cell with a popular pop star of Hell named Verosika Mayday. There, he sits down against the wall looking out the cell at a security guard who's whistling and is holding a baton.

Angel: "Hey, chump. Why don't you go somewhere to shove that stick up your ass? Bet you'll be mewling like a pig with it up your ass. Haha!"

The security guard ignores Angel Dust and walks away from him, clearly disgusted by him. He keeps whistling and he looks in the other cells where there are other people. Angel Dust sighs and looks at Verosika who's laying down on the bed in the cell.

Verosika: "Is that what you do? If so, it's not really impressive. I told you earlier, that seduction always works."

Angel: "Oh yeah, try!"

Verosika: "Fine."

She gets up from the bed and sighs in annoyance. She waits for a security guard to come by and see her. She sees one walking near the cell and she whistles, grabbing his attention. She then attempts to seduce him by fondling her breasts a bit and she winks at him.

Verosika: "C'mere~ I know you want it~"

The security guard scoffs and walks away from the cell and Verosika sighs again. She then screams into her top with Angel sighing too.

Verosika: "DAMMIT!!!"

Angel: "Well?"

Verosika: "Just shut up!"

She sits on the bed gritting her teeth in pure rage and Angel sits back against the wall.

Switching perspectives...

Outside the police station, Jeremiah and Richie are there putting on their masks and Richie, of course, gets drunk, and as usual, the demons wait inside the cab. He then crushes the can against his head and he rushes forward and Jeremiah follows him. Richie enters the police station and he headbutts an Albion security guard in the stomach and in the face, knocking him out.

*BAM*

Albion Security Guard: "Oof!"

*BAM*

Albion Security Guard: "AGH!"

Then, more Albion security guards grab their batons and charge twards Jeremiah and Richie. Jeremiah quickly draws out his electric MP9 and shoots down most of the security guards. Then some of the security guards draw their pistols and return fire. Jeremiah quickly grabs Richie and they hide behind the counter.

Jeremiah: "Shit! RICHIE!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

Richie nearly gets hit and he hides behind the counter of the police station and he grabs out his electric pistol and retaliates by shooting down 3 Albion guards.

Albion Security Guard 2: "Oof!"

Albion Security Guard 3: "ACK!"

Albion Security Guard 4: "AAH!"

Jeremiah: "Good shot, Richie!"

He grabs out his phone and hacks into the Optik of an Albion guard that was aiming at Richie, distracting him. Richie then knocks out the guard by hitting him in the face with his pistol.

*WHACK*

Albion Security Guard 5: "AGH!"

The 2 men get up and push forward. They head on towards the holding cells and they kill more Albion guards along the way, they make it to the holding area where they see a demon with white fur, 4 arms, a white suit with pink gloves, and a black left iris, white hair and beside him is a human girl, who's most likely a demon in disguise.

Jeremiah: "Oh, hell no! He looks like a bloody spider!"

??? (White): "Hey chump! I heard that! These things ain't soundproof you know!"

Jeremiah: "A-alright. Just stay there, I need to get to the terminal to get you out!"

He spots an Albion guard armed with a vector on the catwalk and Richie quickly shoots him. Jeremiah rushes to the terminal and nearly gets hit by another guard from a catwalk above. Thankfully, Richie's got him covered and shoots the guard down. Richie hacks into the terminals and the cell doors open and the woman and the white demon walk out of the cell and head towards Richie and Jeremiah.

Jeremiah: "Good, you're out! Ok, follow me!"

They quickly rush outside as they hear more Albion sirens in the distance. They quickly run and they make it outside to see the red lights in the distance and the demons and Jeremiah and Richie quickly get inside the cab and it drives off just in time as the Albion cars arrive.

Jeremiah: "Shit, you guys ok?"

Moxxie: "Well can I just say... IS THIS WHAT YOU DO?! YOU PUT US IN HARM'S WAY!"

Jeremiah: "Hey, I saved your arse!"

Angel: "Yeah, yeah, listen to the British guy. OH, I almost forgot, name's angel sweet cheeks. This bitch with me's Verosika Mayday."

Jeremiah: "Is that how you treat your friends?"

Angel: "Sometimes. Anyway, I have friends out there who are probably sucking a pig's dick or somethin'. A pig like lil' drunkie o'er there."

Richie & Jeremiah: "Oi!"

To be continued...