22. Clan Kelley's New Export

Back in the present... (After Anon meets the 2 gems and the anarchists are recruited)

Kirishima is now in Southwark after working with Simon. He's there with Sero while Kaminari is with Jiro in Camden. Kirishima and Sero are taking selfies with each other with the famous Shard building in the background. Then, Bagley interrupts them.

Bagley: "Tag! You're it, let's get a move on, you have a mission to do! Wakey, wakey!"

Kirishima: "Jeez, Bagley you made us jump. What's up though?"

Bagley: "You 2 need to head to the Southwark Incinerator for a mission. Search for a former DedSec member named Ángel López. Not to worry because you're close by."

Sero: "Well that's a relief. Come on Kirishima, let's go."

They walk down the streets and Bagley pinpoints the location on their optiks. They walk down and finally arrive at the location. It's been taken over by Clan Kelley.

Kirishima: "This is it? This is where they brought Ángel. it gives me the creeps."

Sero: "Me too."

Bagley: "Now, now. Keep your chin up. We'll find him. There's a camera network that might've caught where they took him."

Sero: "Huh. Alright then. Luckily we got ourselves these electric guns."

He grabs out his electric pistol and Kirishima hardens himself and Sero puts on his helmet and grabs out his electric SMG handed to him. They carefully sneak in and he knocks out a Kelley guard that was standing in the way of the entrance. Sero ties the man up and hides his unconscious body.

Sero: "Teamwork."

Kirishima: "Nice."

They sneak towards the room where the surveillance data is located. It's upstairs. Luckily no one saw them. Then Kirishima downloads the data using hacking skills that he learned from Erin.

Bagley: "I've gone over the captured footage. I was able to follow Mr. López down to the cellar, but then I ran out of cameras. Not a problem you often have in London."

Sero: "I guess that's the plan then."

They walk down the stairs back onto the ground floor to search for the basement. Then, a Kelley guard sees them.

Clan Kelley guard: "Hey, hey! It's De-

*BANG*

*ZAP*

Clan Kelley guard: "AH!"

Kirishima: "That was close."

Sero: "Good shot."

They continue moving through the room and towards a door that is sealed uptight.

Bagley: "My, oh my. Deadbolt trumps technology. The door is sealed, but this rubbish chute might do. It either leads to the cellar or your grisly death. Or both I suppose."

Sero: "I cannot believe it."

Kirishima: "We'll have to crawl through then. Well...we have no choice. Come on Sero."

They enter the chute and it leads them to the cellar. They land with a thud and Sero sees a woman's corpse behind him, and so does Kirishima. They back up in shock and surprise and hide behind some boxes just near them. Then, Kirishima peaks over the boxes to see a Clan Kelley member dressed in a surgeon's outfit preparing to operate on a woman. He grabs a pair of surgical pliers and then a thud is heard. Kirishima and Sero back up a bit as the surgeon investigates. The woman wakes up and it's revealed to be Kaitlin Lau. She grabs a scalpel from the side and hides it. Then, the Clan Kelley surgeon walks over and prepares to operate. Suddenly, he is grabbed by the arm and stabbed in the neck by Kaitlin. The surgeon falls onto his knees and Kaitlin gets up and knocks the surgeon out with a medical tray, leaving the surgeon to bleed out and die.