7. Chase

Anon and the gems now walk out the house and Nana waves goodbye once again. She walks back inside and drinks some tea as Anon and the gems walk away. Anon now has his hood up again and he zips up his jacket as the gems giggle.

Anon: "Well, that was a blimin' disaster. Bloody hell, you all saw my baby pictures now you cannot get them out of your head."

Erin: "Oh come on, I liked the one where you ran around naked."

Anon blushes and the gems laugh. However, their little walk around is cut off by a big Albion riot drone flying near them. They stop moving as it speaks in a deep ad serious tone.

(The drones aren't self aware in the game, but they do talk with a very masculine, deep and a serious tone as if they're shouting)

Albion Riot Drone: "The current threat level is severe! Heightened security measures are in effect throughout London city limits!"

Then a man bumps into the group accidentally and blames Anon and the gems for it.

Man: "Bugger off you pr*ck!"

Anon puts his mask on and he punches the man in the face before kicking his stomach and then knocking him out with a punch to the back of the head. Then the same riot drone from earlier comes back and hovers in front of Anon. It also starts glowing yellow lights.

Albion Riot Drone: "Halt! You are under arrest! Please wait for Albion forces to arrive shortly. Do not move nor flee!"

Anon: "Ah screw it."

He grabs out his pistol and shoots the drone with a shot but it doesn't do much damage and the drone's lights start turning red and flash red like police lights. Then it has a little barrel which fires shotgun shells just under the drone and it reinforces itself by adding some armour plates around the camera of the drone and some armour from the drone cover the wings sides except the bottom of the wings.

Albion Riot Drone: "Stop! You are violating the laws! Calling in Albion reinforcements!"

Anon: "What the bloody shit!"

*BANG*

He shoots it again but then, the drone starts moving a bit close and fires its shotgun shells. Anon dodges and the gems put their masks on and back up a bit.

Albion Riot Drone: "Engaging target!"

 Luckily, Althea hacks it causing it to fall and she grabs out her SMG and shoots the drone as its defences are temporarily down.

*BOOM*

The drone is destroyed. However 2 smaller Albion chase drones arrive armed with tasers which fire bolts of lighting. And an Albion police car arrives. Anon shoots the a drone and Althea turns one off. Anon shoots the Albion officer who just got out of the car. They enter the car and drive away. More drones arrive to the scene along with 2 Albion riot drones.

Anon: "Piss off!"

The drones fly fast and in front of the car. Althea shuts one off and it crashes into a double decker bus and gets smashed into pieces. As for the other drone, Anon grabs his pistol and shoots the drone in the air. Another drone catches up and prepares to fire, then it accidentally crashes into a lamp post and smashes.

Anon: "HAHA! I didn't have to take care of that little shit."

Albion cars arrive wailing sirens and more drones arrive too. Anon hacks into one of the Albion cars and causes it to drive into a wall. Erin grabs her electric pistol and shoots a tire on one of the Albion cars, sending it down another road and crashes into a wall too.

Althea: "I got this riot drone!"

She hacks it and it crashes into an Albion car. The car nearly swerves out of control and rams into the Albion car Anon and the gems are in.

Albion officer: "Stop! I repeat stop the car now!"

Anon: "Like hell I will!"

He hacks the car and the Albion car stops driving and a double decker bus crashes into it.

Anon: "We are in a bloody mess, we gotta loose them!"

Prasiolite: "Try loosing them in Westminster or Piccadilly Circus!"

He speeds up and  in Piccadilly Circus, another Albion car arrives from another part of the road and prepares to ram into Anon and the others. The pedestrians quickly move before they could get hurt.

Man: "Oh shit!"

Woman: "AH!"

Then, the Albion car rams into the other Albion cars behind Anon and Anon manages to loose them succesfully.

Anon: "Good thinking just now Prasiolite!"

Anon drives it for a few minutes before parking it in an alleyway and everyone gets out and takes their masks off and Althea puts her's in her own bag she has and Anon puts his Erins and everyone else's in his bag.

Anon: "That was so bloody close."

Althea: "Yeah, we almost died too, don't forget that."

Anon: "Wait, where are we now?"

Althea grabs her phone and opens up maps and it shows that they're back in Camden. Then Bagley starts speaking.

Bagley: "Ah, there you are! That chase was insane, now we got a mission for you. You'll have to go to liberate Camden. Pretty much turn the borough defiant. How do we do that you ask? Well it's simple. First, go to Camden High street and disrupt their propaganda on the screen. Then some people of Camden will celebrate! Hooray!"

Anon: "Huh, seems simple. And I'm going to have to need a cab."

Bagley: "Oh, Camden high street isn't so far. In fact, you're close. It's right around the corner."

Althea: "Well that's a relief. Thanks Bagley."

to be continued...