75. The jerk in the red

Meanwhile, in the borough of Westminster...

In the borough of Westminster, Althea and Sandhya are walking on the streets together holding hands and they talk about their lives around the city. Althea's told Sandhya a lot about gems, pretty much everything. Now they're just chatting about their plans for the day.

Sandhya: "Soon, I got some business at Camden, more bouncer bizz."

Althea: "Hm, I see. Well I'm planning to head on over to Tower Hamlets and proceed to hack and scrap some drones. I could get some useful intel from them."

Sandhya: "Sounds fun. Well I get off work about 14:30 this afternoon. Maybe I can pop by at Tower Hamlets while you're at it."

The 2 smile and resume walking down on teh sidewalks. They walk near Big Ben and look around at the protests.

Sandhya: "F*ck me, bloody protests are getting insane."

Sandhya: "You could say that again, babe."

Then a man walks near them and he hurls a hate slur at the couple.

Man: "Bitch, f*ggots."

Sandhya: "Huh? Oi!"

Althea: "Let it go, Sandhya. Don't start a scene."

Sandhya looks back at the man who's walking away and the 2 resume their walk down the streets. They then decide to head on over to Trafalgar Square together, they walk there and they both look at the protestors protest, and they watch the Albion drones and officers standing by.

Sandhya: "I just...I can't believe it. I was happy here...sad to think that this is what's happened..."

She sniffles lightly and Althea looks at her and holds Sandhya's hand tightly. Then some tears leak out of Sandhya's eyes and she takes her glasses off to wipe them away.

Althea: "B-babe, Sandhya, what's wrong?"

Sandhya: "I-I'm sorry...it's just that...this was one of my favourite places to hang out at until Albion took over London and ruined everything..."

She hugs Althea's shoulder and Althea then pulls her into a hug. Sandhya then sniffles and she begins to take some deep breathes and calms down.

Althea: "Don't worry...when we kick those twats out, I promise you that this will be the site of our honeymoon and date. I promise."

Sandhya: "T-thank you."

She hugs Alteha back and the 2 then smile and kiss before walking away holding hands. They walk down an alleyway to get to teh tube only to hear a throat being cleared, then a voice coming from behind. The 2 women stop and Althea sighs.

???: "Hey, hey ladies~"

Althea: "Oh no..."

Sandhya: "What?"

Althea: "It's this dickhead again..."

They both turn around and they see a man with a brown leather jacket, white scarf, red top, jeans and high brown boots.

(The colours are altered in the episode of his debut due to the ultra-violet lights in teh episode effecting the colour)

Althea: "Kevin...you creepy scum, what are you doing here in London?!"

Sandhya: "You know this twat?"

Kevin: "Hey now, if it isn't red hottie with her large melons~"

Sandhya: "Oi, what the hell is your problem, bruv?!"

Kevin: "Hm? Oh, well, well, well, who's this? Your friend?"

Sandhya: "I prefer girlfriend. Just leave us the f*ck alone!"

Kevin: "No. No, no, no, no...your mind and all says no, but your body says yes to everything. You're obsessed, I know it. You both are."

Sandhya: "You damn creep..."

Althea: "Kevin just piss off!"

Sandhya grabs her lead pipe from her pocket and Althea cracks her knuckles. Kevin licks his lips and he puts his hands in his pockets.

Kevin: "Listen up watermelon tits, you and this lovely chocolate girl will have a great time with me. You're way better off than that loser, Anon or whatever his name was...anyway how about you and I lower those weapons and we can have a great time together~"

Suddenly, Kevin is tackled by 2 thugs which are from Clan kelley. Their both wearing hoodies and they grab Kevin and beat him and Sandhya and Althea put their weapons away and watch.

Clan Kelley thug: "Eat this, American shag-bag!"

He then kicks Kevin in the face and the shove him onto the ground and resume to beat him. Althea and Sandhya turn around and walk away as the thugs keep beating him.

Clan Kelley thug 2: "You shagged our girls you dick!"

He then stomps onto Kevin's balls and he screams in pain.

Kevin: "AAAHHH!!!!"

Then the other Clan Kelley thug kicks him in the head knocking him out. He is then spat on by the thugs and they walk away from his unconscious body.

Clan Kelley thug: "What a twat, raped some girls that were on our side...dickhead."

To be continued...