83. Jessica's Rescue

20 minutes later...

Jessica Osei's POV

I don't know how long it's been. It feels like 5- no, 10 minutes. Maybe longer. I'm in some sort of cage in the Camden Market. In front of me, was a Clan Kelley wanker just eating a packet of bloody Doritos as a snack. He grabbed out crisp and he tosses it onto my lap.

CK Thug: "Go on, aren't you gonna grab it?"

I tried to reach for it, only to see my hands are tied to a wooden chair. He's clearly trying to piss me off. I sigh in annoyance and look around the room, looking for something I can use to get the hell out of here. I'm clearly sick of this twat teasing me.

CK Thug: "Aw, what's wrong love? Gonna cry? Bloody fricking hell, if Mary was alive she'd be furious to see you, you bint."

He then laughs at me before scrunching up his empty Dorito bag and he tosses it at my face. As he grabs another Dorito bag from the duffel bag just next to him, the door of the cell just suddenly opens up on its own. Is that something new they have?

CK Thug: "What the hell? What was that?"

He steps out of the cage and suddenly, this kid with a baton & mask on his mouth & nose just hits him repeatedly with the baton. Bloody hell, who raised this kid?

Back to 3rd person...

Anon repeatedly hits the Kelley thug until he gets knocked out. He then puts his baton away and he looks in the cage to see the woman named Jessica Osei.

Anon: "Jessica? Jessica Osei?"

Jessica: "What? How do you know me? You a stalker, fam?"

Anon: "No, I'm not a stalker. I'm your rescuer."

Jessica: "How am I supposed to be sure of that?"

Anon: "If I wanted you dead, you'd already have a bullet in your skull."

Jessica: "Well sweet, bruv. My hands are um...you got a knife?"

Anon: "No, I don't. But I can just rip these off."

He takes off the duct tape and she gets up from the chair. She moves her wrist and adjusts herself. Anon guides her out and together, they look around the cages and Jessica notices something. In a cell with a camera facing it, she sees 2 female Albion officers inside it. The 2 of them are tied together and a camera is watching them.

Jessica: "We should get going."

Anon: "We're going. What's the rush?"

Jessica points at the 2 Albion officers knocked out and tied with their mouths duct-taped. He and Jessica begin moving several steps and Anon pauses and Jessica looks at him confused.

Jessica: "Fam, what's wrong?"

Anon: "Wait... If I leave those 2 Albion officers, I'll be worse than them. I'll be like a Kelley. No, I'll be worse than them."

He walks over to the cage and hacks into it. As he hacks into it, a Kelley thug from a port-a-loo next to the cage walks out and sees Anon.

CK Thug: "Huh?! Oi!"

Anon looks to his left and he grabs his baton and hits the thug in the side of the head before kicking his knee and knocking him out with a swift strike to the face with his baton.

Jessica: "Who are you working for?"

Anon: "I'll explain everything later. First I need to get these 2 out."

He opens up the door after finishing up the hack and he walks in and he unties the 2 officers and removes the duct tape off of their mouths, waking them up.

Albion Officer: "Ow!"

Albion Officer 2: "Agh! Wh-what the. You a bloody Kelley?!"

Anon: "Easy! Easy, relax! I'm here to get you out."

He proceeds to untie them and helps them up from the chair they were tied on.

Anon: "Come on, let's go."

He grabs his phone and calls Erin while escorting the 3 women out of the Clan Kelley market.

Anon: "Erin, we're ready. You at the car?"

Erin: "Still here, babe. You got 3? The other 3 are with Albion."

Anon: "Yeah but if I left them here, I'll be even worse than the Kelleys."

Erin: "I suppose we can get them to join...I mean it's worth trying."

Anon: "Yeah. Exactly, anyway, get the car prepped."

He ends the call and the 3 women heard all that he said. Then, one of the Albion officers proceeds to ask him a question.

Albion Officer: "Who are you, really? I mean what I say."

Anon: "Ok fine, I'm with DedSec. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Jessica: "Wait, DedSec? The actual DedSec? Bloody hell fam, I never thought I'd meet a DedSec member in my life."

Anon: "We could use you, Jessica. Your skills, everything. It's what's perfect to get rid of Nigel Cass."

Jessica: "Hold up, are you mad? We're going against Cass? The man's got a whole army!"

Anon: "I know. Cass may have an army, but together, we're stronger than ever. Stronger than Cass, that is."

Albion Officer 2: "Oh, how I'd like to report you to the nearest police station."

Anon: "Listen, be thankful I didn't decide to kill you on the spot. When we get out, you'll soon rethink your actions."

Albion Officer 2: "Oh really?"

Anon stops and he turns around to the Albion officers.

Anon: "Listen. Do you have any idea what you're doing out there? You're not making London a good place, now everything's difficult for Londoners. Cass just wants power and control over London. Totalitarian control."

Albion Officer: "Have you got any proof of all that bullshit I heard?"

Anon then grabs a USB from his pocket and gives it to the Albion officer with blonde hair and black lipstick.

Anon: "Once we go through those gates, you get a cab and take this to your place to watch it and see for yourself. Jessica, come on."

Jessica follows Anon out through the gates and the 2 officers look at the USB that Anon gave them. The officer pockets it and they hear a car starting up and driving away.

Albion Officer: "So... Back to the apartments?"

Albion Officer 2: "Mhm. Looks like it, let's go."

To be continued...