98. Liberating Nine Elms

Meanwhile, in the borough of Nine Elms...

In the borough of Nine Elms, a crowd is all gathering near the River Thames as they see the City Of London getting liberated by DedSec. There, some people are seen cheering and some look in awe. As for Albion officers stationed there, they look in shock. There, Aventurine and Prasiolite look over at the borough there and smile as they see that another borough has been liberated.

Prasiolite: "Looks like we're getting better and better. Whenever's possible, we should start liberating Nine Elms."

Aventurine: "Sounds great. Afterwards can we get some food or something? I could use a burger."

Prasiolite: "...Yes..."

Aventurine smiles and they walk over to the Battersea building at the entrance to the building, the 2 gems hear people talking about something going on in Nine Elms.

Man: "So yeah, I read an ongoing theory last night on my phone, something about political activists defying Albion being taken somewhere in the borough, which is here."

Man 2: "Bloody hell...maybe DedSec will figure it out if it's true or not, right?"

Man: "Maybe, but I don't know what to say if it's all true."

Inside, Aventurine and Prasiolite talk about what they had just heard from the 2 men talking with one another.

Aventurine: "Should we look into that matter or something?"

Prasiolite: "Hm...not sure. But it does sound interesting...I did read that 3 protestors went missing here after a black unmarked van took them."

Aventurine: "Christ..."

Prasiolite: "Yeah."

She looks down in the glass floor and below, is an area guarded by Albion officers and guards. There, she sees something strange going on. She sees an Albion officer looking left and right and he walks towards a door and opens it and closes it behind him.

Prasiolite: "Hm...let's get down there. Aventurine, let's go. Masks on."

She nods and the 2 of them put on their masks and head over to some stairs to get down there. At the stairs, a scanner is in the way. however, it is shortly deactivated by Prasiolite who hacks into it and disables it. She and Aventurine proceed and they head down to the area and they see an Albion security guard in the way. Prasiolite approaches him and she quickly wraps her arms around his neck and head and snaps it, killing the guard and she quickly shrouds his body, hiding it. She proceeds and looks left and right while Aventurine moves up and heads over to the door that Prasiolite saw the guard walk through. There, she hacks into its systems and it turns out that they need an access key.

Aventurine: "Oh...shite."

Prasiolite: "What? What is it?"

Aventurine: "We're going to need a bloody access code."

Prasiolite: "Dear oh dear...alright wait a second."

She looks around the surrounding area and sees a ctOS drone flying above her. She hacks into it and controls it to fly over to the other side of the area and she gets it to face a security camera in the room and hacks into the camera to see a pad on a table with an access code in it. She hacks into the pad and downloads the codes and she stops hacking into the camera.

Prasiolite: "Got the code. Had to hack into a camera to bloody get this."

She then unlocks the door for the 2 and they head inside. There, they go down some stairs which takes them underneath the docks above and they see a lift in another side of the room which has some boxes piled on top of one another.