29. Derek Monroe

(An OC chap for you @LordRedsontlborn)

Meanwhile in Islington & Hackney...

Derek Monroe and Rainbow Topaz are running down the street and they hide behind a wall together as 2 Clan Kelley thugs run down the road and not spot them. They go back the same way they came and run that way.

Clan Kelley thug: "Where'd they go?!"

Clan Kelley thug 2: "Ah forget about 'em. Ballocks they stole my drugs."

As Derek and Rainbow Topaz walk down the road towards the other boroughs, Rainbow Topaz puts Kelley's drugs in a bin and walk away.

Derek: "That was so close. But hey, we got rid of their drugs at least."

Rainbow Topaz kisses his forehead and holds him close to her. They walk into the Tower Hamlets borough and he reads some profiles of some random pedestrians.

Aaron Chau

Construction worker

Working in Tower Hamlets until 16:40

Derek: "Hm, interesting. Anything you see, Rainbow?"

Rainbow Topaz hacks into a profile and she reads it.

Jim Morales

Receptionist

Heading to eat lunch in Tower Hamlets

Rainbow Topaz: "Nothing. Hm, this is slightly tricky."

Derek hacks into a profile and something catches his eye. The man of the profile he hacks into is a member of the Kelleys.

Oscar Allen

Clan Kelley member/Pickpocket

Heading to another Clan Kelley territory

Derek: "I...guess we can try and recruit him. I mean, recruiting a member of those guys isn't that hard, right?"

Bagley: "Actually, it is. How about we invite him to a pub and talk about our feelings? Or maybe we can share personal thoughts about Albion."

Derek chuckles and looks at Oscar. Who's dressed in a Clan Kelley hoodie, Clan Kelley, T-Shirt, Red tracksuit pants, red sneakers, and a Clan Kelley baseball cap.

Derek: "But anyway Bagley, for real. How are we supposed to recruit a member of the Kelleys?"

Bagley: "Try finding out about what's bothering him. Look deeper into his profile to find out."

Derek: "Hm, alright."

He hacks deeper into his profile and discovers that Oscar is being blackmailed by someone. They head to the location where the blackmailer might be.

Derek: "The blackmailer might be here. Let's go Rainbow."

Rainbow Topaz: "On it."

They look around for a vehicle and they spot an autonomous cab that looks like a computer mouse.