96. Legends

In the borough of Westminster...

In the borough of Westminster at a park there, the vigilante hacker of the Assassin's brotherhood, Faqueed is there, sitting on a bench, reading a book. He checks on the hidden blade on his right wrist and he activates it, causing the blade to appear and he inserts it back into the slot. He continues reading his book and suddenly, buzzing noises are heard from above. He looks up to see a small white drone hovering there, idly.

Faqueed: "Hey, what are you--

*SCREECH*

It makes an eagle screech and it bursts into pieces. Faqueed steps back and the pieces fall onto the ground. He picks up one of them and inspects it and he sees the Assassin's Brotherhood logo on it.

Faqueed: "H-huh? That drone's property of the brotherhood? I thought there wasn't any here in London

Faqueed: "H-huh? That drone's property of the brotherhood? I thought there wasn't any here in London."

He looks around and something catches his attention. On a building not far from the park, he sees a woman dressed in white with a hood covering her face and she looks at Faqueed before walking away.

 On a building not far from the park, he sees a woman dressed in white with a hood covering her face and she looks at Faqueed before walking away

Faqueed: "An Assassin? I missed my chance to call her out, ballocks!"

He looks at the piece in his hand and he places it in his pocket. He then walks away and he hums a tune as he gets out of the park. Now he's on the streets at Westminster Square, there he sees the same drone and it flies over him and down the road. He follows it by getting into an automated cab and taking full control of it and drives it down the road, following the drone across the bridge connecting the boroughs of Westminster and Lambeth.

Faqueed: "I need to know if there are more assassin's here. I may be working with DedSec for now but that doesn't mean I should ignore the fact that there are people like me living here in London."

He keeps driving after the drone and crosses the bridge, eager to find out where the drone is going. It keeps going and he keeps driving and they make it on the other side of Lambeth where the drone suddenly stops in mid-air and bursts.

*BANG*

Faqueed gets out of his car and he inspects the drone pieces, finding the same insignia of the Brotherhood. Then he looks around after hearing an eagle screech from somewhere. Suddenly, he is tackled by the same woman wearing a white robe. She draws out her hidden blade and points it at Faqueed who is now on the ground.

Assassin: "Who are you? Who are you? You with the Templars? SIRS? Albion?! Why are you following me?!"

Faqueed: "I-I can explain! I'm like you!"

He draws out his blade from his right hand and the woman notices it and she gets off him and puts her blade away and back in the socket.

Assassin: "You're an Assassin too? And I thought I was the only one here...bloody Norah."

She exhales and Faqueed gets up and he looks at her, clearly concerned.

Faqueed: "If Assassins are here, does that mean the Templars are too?"

Assassin: "I killed one of them after they killed my brother."

Faqueed: "Oh...I'm very sorry to hear."

Darcy: "I appreciate it for now...Darcy. Darcy Clarkson. Descendant of the Fry Twins."

Faqueed: "Hm. I'm Faqueed Mahmoud. Descendant of Bayek of Siwa."

Darcy: "Whoa now... a descendant of the first Assassin? I'm impressed."

She smiles and Faqueed smiles back, clearly appreciating the compliment given to him.

Faqueed: "So, I guess we're both related to legends."

Darcy: "Oh and we are truly related to legends. After all, I did find the Fry Twins temple, along with Edward Kenway's."

Faqueed: "Another legend, hm? I like it. So, what now?"

Darcy: "Well, I suppose you and I are friends now. Why don't you come with me up high?"

To be continued...