18. Double Trouble...

(Not a mission chapter, it's a recruitment chapter)

Not too far from the Westminster & Lambeth Bridge...

As Axinite and Clinohumite work on their mission, not far from their location in the City Of London borough, Simon, Apatite, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari are walking down the road together while the other heroes are busy in other parts of London. They're hanging out at some clothes shops buying some new pair of clothes. Simon is looking in the small stall looking at the new Union Jack.

 Simon is looking in the small stall looking at the new Union Jack

(This is the new Union Jack. In this post-Brexit UK, Scotland has left the UK, leaving the union to consist of Great Britain/England, Wales, and Northern Ireland)

Simon: "Bloody hell... I'm not really fond of the new Union Jack."

Apatite: "Shouldn't the black be blue?"

Simon: "Yeah, well it used to. Scotland left the UK after Brexit, now Scotland is an independent country. At least some Scots visit the UK. Oh and the yellow cross represents Wales.

Apatite: "Wales? Glad to hear it's still in the UK."

Kirishima: "Interesting story. Anyway, let's go to some other shops."

They then turn to see a street artist spray painting the original Union Jack. He has a gas mask on and an unarmed Albion officer spots him.

Albion officer: "Oi! You, twat! Knock it off!"

Then the street artist gets tackled and Simon puts on his mask and tackles the officer before knocking him out.

Street artist: "Oh shit! Holy ballocks!"

Simon: "You good mate?"

Street artist: "Cheers!"

He leaves and Simon smiles and he sees a man walking down the street and he hacks into his profile.

Eddie Green

Off-duty Albion officer

Simon: "Well, well. I suppose we can recruit an Albion officer."

Kirishima: "Huh? Well...I don't quite trust them."

Bagley: "It won't be so easy. Find something or whatever's bothering them and investigate it. Be sure to have a look now."

Simon: "Good idea Bags. Let's have a look."

He hacks deeper into his profile and reveals some secrets. One is that he's planned on being executed by Clan Kelley.

Simon: "Oh shit. Bags, any info about this?"

Bagley: "Yes, it seems that he's been targeted after winning a bare-knuckle boxing round in Camden, the Kelleys weren't so happy, and so they want to get rid of him once and for all."