72. Eddie's reward

Meanwhile in the City Of London borough...

Eddie is now getting out of the car with Rhodolite following him. The 2 of them then walk into the Walkie-Talkie building and they walk into the lift which will take them up to the club. They arrive there and they get out. There, Eddie sees Labradorite dressed differently, standing, looking out the window and admiring the view of London. She turns around and sees Eddie.

Labradorite: "Ah, congratulations, Eddie

Labradorite: "Ah, congratulations, Eddie. I see that Rhodolite here's in good hands. Now, before I give you your reward, champagne?"

Eddie: "Certainly."

Rhodolite smiles and she looks out the window at the skyscrapers of London. Eddie and Labradorite grab a glass of champagne from a waiter who walks around carrying champagne. Eddie takes his mask, hat and sunglasses off and puts them in his hidden pocket in his jacket.

Eddie: "Well, I see why you chose this place for a meeting spot. It's certainly lovely."

He takes a sip and so does Labradorite.

Labradorite: "Yes, and I'm pleased to hear that your group, DedSec is doing well. Anywho, finish up your champagne, sweetie. You're coming with me to get your reward."

Eddie: "Of course. But what about your friend?"

Labradorite: "Oh, she'll be fine here, don't worry."

He smiles and finishes up his drink and Labradorite finishes up her champagne glass too. They put their champagne glasses on the bar counter and walk away holding arms like rich people and Rhodolite stays behind. Downstairs, Eddie and Labradorite head over to the car Eddie took to get here. Eddie, being the gentlemen he is opens the door and lets Labradorite in first.

Labradorite: "Oh you're too kind. Many thanks, Eddie."

Eddie gets in and sits next to Labradorite on the driving seat. Labradorite then tells Eddie where to go.

Labradorite: "Take me to Southwark, my apartments there, sweetie~"

Eddie: "Ooh, getting cheeky are we?~"

Labradorite: "Yes, we are~"

She kisses Eddie's cheek and he smiles before starting the engine of the car and driving off towards the borough of Southwark, the car crosses over Tower Bridge and Labradorite looks out the window and sees the skyline of Canary Wharf, which is outside Central London.