38. Red & Blue

Meanwhile, in the borough of Lambeth...

A special chapter for you 

In a cafe in the borough of Lambeth, Derek Monroe is waiting for his girlfriend, Rainbow Topaz as they're going on a date. Only to see that it's 12:30 in the afternoon. He looks around and doesn't see her. He sighs and grabs his phone to call her when he dials in her number, no answer, just beeps.

Derek: "Where is she? She promised me that she'll be here. Bagley, any idea where she is?"

Bagley: "Well I was about to get to that. I have good news and bad news, which would you like to hear first unless you let me pick one."

Derek: "Good and ba- Bagley, are you insinuating that she broke up and headed back to America?"

Bagley: "No! She's still in the city and well...it's bad news...she's been kidnapped. That's the bad news, also, there's no good news."

Derek: "WHAT?!"

Then he hears footsteps and he turns around and he sees nothing. Then he hears tire screeching and he turns to see a white van and suddenly, a cloth is placed around his mouth and nose and it has a strong smell like chlorine and he slowly passes out. The last things he hears is a voice and footsteps.

???: "We got the bitch's girl! Come on, get him in the van!"

Timeskip...

After being knocked out, Derek slowly opens his eyes and hears a muffled voice. He wakes up to see Rainbow Topaz shaking him. He gets up and hugs her tightly.

Derek: "Rainbow! I-I thought I lost you! W-where are we?"

Rainbow Topaz: "Derek, we're still in London. We're in a cage in Camden market."

Derek: "What?"

He turns around to see some Kelley thugs drinking beer, some are guarding the area and he sees a Kelley thug with a baseball cap walking in with a cloth sticking out his pocket. He's the one responsible for drugging Derek.

Derek: "You..."

Clan Kelley thug: "That's right, mate. I'm the one responsible for bringing you into your new life as a slave. Tomorrow, prepare to meet my boss in person, Mary Kelley. She will make you her bitch. She'll be using you until you suddenly drop dead."

Derek: "I hate you."

Clan Kelley thug: "Awww, I hate you too, American. Enjoy your life with the woman of the house, she's a real tough one. She'll be sure to break you in just one day and-

*CRASH*

*VROOM*

*SCREECH*

Then, a red van crashes outside the cages and some Clan Kelley thugs rush over to investigate it along with their reprogrammed CT Drone.

Clan Kelley thug 2: "The bloody hell was that?"

Clan Kelley thug 3: "F*ck me, wish I knew. The van's paint job is scratched up, but no one's inside it. Must've been hacked or something."

Clan Kelley Demo: "Damn, let's find that hacker, lads. I'll be sure to strap a bomb onto their arse and watch them explode into bits and pieces. Come on!"

They look around the area and the reprogrammed Kelley CT drone starts flying around the area.

Clan Kelley CT Drone: "Investigating disturbance. Combat mode enabled."

Suddenly, the drone shuts down and it falls onto the ground, surprising the Clan Kelley Demolition expert.

Clan Kelley Demo: "The hell? Drone's off, Phillip I thought I told you to check it."