32. Battle of Camden

Anon and the new gems are preparing themselves for a big fight with the Kelleys which are rushing down the street, armed with blunt melee weapons such as wrenches, pipes, crowbars and even truncheons.

Kelley thug: "Come on mates! Let's get those pricks that killed our lads back in the market!"

Anon grips onto his baton tightly as everyone starts charging towards the Kelleys and Anon lands the first hit on one of the Kelleys, knocking the Kelley out cold.

Kelley thug: "Argh!"

Kelley thug 2: "You son of a bitch!"

Then the fight intensifies as everyone starts hitting each other with their blunt weapons. Anon knocks out 5 of them as Grey Spinel and Paudretteite take down 4 of the Kelleys. The other Kelleys are fighting the other gems and Anon, Grey Spinel and Paudretteite assist them.

Anon: "Piss off!"

He knocks out a Kelley with a whack to the face and he knocks out another one by kicking the Kelley's leg and punching his face.

Kelley thug 3: "Oof!"

Paudretteite: "Nice hit, Eddie boy! My turn!"

Anon blushes slightly and it distracts him as a Kelley tackles Anon only for Anon to kick him her away and knock the female Kelley out.

Anon: "Piss off, you bitch!"

Grey Spinel: "You ok, Edwin?"

Anon: "I'm fine. Behind you!"

He points behind Grey Spinel and she turns around and sees a Kelley who swings his fist at her only for Grey Spinel to dodge the strikes and punches his stomach, getting him to collapse on his knees and she uppercuts him, knocking the Kelley thug out.

Anon: "That's it! I'm putting a stop to this!"

He grabs out his desert eagle and charges into the large mob of Kelleys and performs some 'John Wick' takedowns. He shoots a Kelley in the shin before grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and shooting him in the stomach a few times.

Kelley thug 4: "AH! AAHH!!"

One Kelley grabs out her UZI and aims at Anon with both hands and Anon catches her arms with his left arm by wrapping his arm around both her arms, loosening her grip on her gun and Anon shoots her stomach and her chest. He then throws her corpse to the side. Anon then punches a Kelley in the nose and restrains the thug's left arm behind his back and moves behind him and shoots the back of his head. Some of the gems grab out their phone and record the scene, while others watch in amazement or stand by in case Anon gets beaten.  Anon then performs more takedowns on the Kelleys. He punches one in the face and yanks them over him and shoots their head as they land on the floor. Anon then kicks A Kelley's leg and shoots her in the neck. Anon shoots one other Kelley thug in the leg and grabs them by his hair and shoots the thug in the eye before tossing them onto the ground. Then, Anon looks at the other Kelleys which are slowly backing up before they drop their weapons and flee.

Kelley thug 5: "Screw that shit!"

Kelley thug 6: "Who the hell is that bloke? What is he?!"

The gems smile as they've wone the fight and most of them are amazed by Anon's fighting technique.

Morganite: "I've never seen anything fight or use a gun like that! What was that? It was incredible!"

Sheelite: "That was awesome!"

Anon blushes under his mask as he appreciates the compliments and he scratches the back of his head.

Anon: "Oh it's nothing. Just using my skills, that's all."

Then, he feels someone holding his back. He turns around and sees Grey Spinel, holding his shoulders.

Anon: "Uh, what's up Grey?"

Grey Spinel: "Oh, look at you now. Treating all of us like good friends now. See? I knew we'd all get along in the end, love. Anyway, come with us to a location. We're all going to have a private 'time' if you catch my drift~"

Anon: "Huh? What?"

Paudretteite: "Hush up, baby boy~ Let's go, everyone."

To be continued...