90. Truths

Meanwhile, in the borough of Westminster...

After receiving the USB from Anon, the 2 Albion officers, Nancy & Fathima are now in a cab as they've left their car back in Nine Elms when they were kidnapped by Clan Kelley. Now they arrive at New Scotland Yard and they get out of the cab and head upstairs to the computer room. Fathima grabs out the USB and she plugs it into the laptop and they see footage of Nigel Cass' THEMIS project.

Nancy: "What? What are we looking at? Are these drones?"

Fathima: "Looks like, a private project of Mr Cass'."

Nancy: "The big boss? This is all his? What does it do?"

She sees a recorded footage of its demonstration which was shown at a meeting of Nigel Cass'. They watch it demonstrate its ability by having a 3d animation of a thug harassing a pedestrian. The drone marks the harasser with a laser and then, it fires a shot, killing the man and saving the pedestrian. Then, a small note pops up, revealing THEMIS' original funtion. It was supposed to identify vulnerable people, not target & eliminate them.

Fathima: "What is this...Cass created a bloody killing machine."

Nancy: "We should be certain, we have to make sure it's not false."

Then, a camera footage plays and the 2 officers watch closely and it's been verified to be from the Tower of London. In it, they see the Police Commisioner talking with Nigel Cass at a table with some more people, CEOs and other VIP employees. The Police Comissioner then says that they're missing the human element and plans to call the Defense Minister, With Nigel Cass approving it. As the comissioner gets up, he is then shot in the back of the head by Nigel.

Nancy: "What the f*ck?!"

Fathima: "What the hell, Cass?!"

The footage ends and then they pull out the USB and Fathima places it in her pocket.

Fathima: "We need to go. What the hell have we been doing? Come on, let's go!"

Nancy: "Yes!"

As they exit the computer room, they see an Albion captain waiting for them with his arms crossed. He then lends out his right arm and demands for the USB.

Albion Captain: "The drive. Now."

Nancy: "You don't know what you're doing. You're just confused-

Albion Captain: "What you saw was a bloody forgery. Propaganda made by a bloody terrorist organisation! Now, I'll ask one more time. The USB, now. USB or your badge...think wisely."

Fathima grabs out the USB only for Nancy to shake her head, begging Fathima not to hand it over. Then, Fathima backs up and puts the USB away in her pocket. The Albion Captain sighs and he cracks his knuckles.

Albion Captain: "You're both fired. Officers, get these 2 out of this building, right now!"

Then, some Albion officers head upstairs and they proceed to cuff the 2 women. The Captain then forcefully grabs out the USB out of Fathima's pocket and he places it on the ground and stomps on it, destroying it. Then the 2 of them are taken outside where they are uncoffed and are having their badges taken away. Then they are shoved onto the streets outside of the station with the Captain shouting at them.

Albion Captain: "Don't you bloody come back you mugs."

The 2 women get up and Nancy takes off her Albion beret and she looks at it before tossing it onto the street, where it gets runovered by a car. Fathima just tosses her's in the bin. The 2 of them then sit on the steps outside of the station.

Nancy: "So, what now? What do we do?"

Fathima: "Well, I'm not so sure, Nance...I guess we're defectors now. I guess we join DedSec? Let's just get out of these bloody uniforms...I can't believe this is what we've been working for."

The 2 of them leave and they get in an alleyway to change their clothes into their casual outfits. After changing, the 2 of them now walk away fromm the alleyway, leaving their uniforms on the ground and they decide head down to a local pub not far from them, just located in front of the Houses of Parliament.

To be continued...