88. Jessica's Task

Meanwhile, in the borough of Camden...

In Camden, Jessica Ossei is there, leaving over a railing and is looking at the drones flying around the air. Then her phone rings and it's Bagley.

Jessica: "Oi! Bellend! What's up?"

Bagley: "Apologies but this is Bagley, who were you expecting?"

Jessica: "Actually a mate of mine just got released out of jail, mate."

Bagley: "Smashing news! How about I arrange a coming home party for your friend?"

Jessica: "I was just joking mate."

Bagley: "Ah, well anyway, what have you been up to?"

Jessica looks around her surroundings and she replies to Bagley's question.

Jessica: "Looking for some talents. Eyes peeled, yeah, bruv?"

Bagley: "I hate to say this but I have no eyes or eyelids, and if I did, I wouldn't peel them."

She puts her phone away and keeps looking around the area for at least a potential recruit to DedSec. She walks down the streets of Camden High Street and looks near the shops for people. With her new hacking skills, she hacks into people's devices and reads their profiles. One of them is a simple Clan Kelley thug minding his own business.

Jessica: "Hm..."

She keeps looking and she sees a random man harassing a woman. She then steps in to tell him to stop.

Jessica: "Hey, cut it out!"

Man: "Or what? Piss off!"

Jessica: "Not a good idea, fam."

Man: "Or what? What?! Tell me you bitch, tell me! Not even some Albion bitches can stop me because I can do what I want!"

Then, they hear sirens and behind the man is an Albion police car and the man gasps in horror and backs up.

Man: "O-oh shit...I-I-I...f*cking hell!"

Then, 2 Albion officers, both are women, get out of it and one of them draws out her baton and she tells the main to remain still. Jessica reads their profiles and their names are Vira Krylenko and Elizabeth Meghani.

(I'm unable to post their pictures here unfortunately so I will have to post a link to their pictures in another book of mine called OC Oneshots)

https://www.wattpad.com/1078695009?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_writer&wp_uname=SPETSNAZ2020&wp_originator=uCEwOE7PY9EI3SjVoC0KDlX1sn50nykPvXRZEa7DpWMNJ8HpKie%2F8D6ii3BNvA%2F5IseED0r3hG8IUfcjOTSnihXCWSEVESKNtrhs1ctfF7WWVjZBitt1cz6T78Bt9VEE

Jessica: "Hm, I guess they'll do."

As she watches them arrest the man, he is then taken into the Albion car and the car then drives off. Jessica checks her phone again and she speaks with Bagley.

Jessica: "What's their deal, Bags?"

Bagley: "Apparently, they've wagered on a Bare-knuckle boxing round. Why don't you go over to the boxing ring down in Chinatown?"

Jessica: "Sure, bruv."

She walks toward the tube and she uses it to get over to the borough of Westminster and the closest area to Chinatown is Piccadilly Circus. She walks out of the station there and she walks across the street to get to Chinatown. She walks down the sidewalks and she arrives at Chinatown's entrance only to be greeted by 3 Clan Kelley thugs that stop her.