58. Smoking Gun

After almost falling into Emma Child's trap, Simon is now getting out of the cab he's driving and onto the street of Westminster Square which is in front of Big Ben, he then talks on the comms.

Simon: "What. A. Dick."

Sabine: "F*ck him. We don't know who's behind Zero-Day now, we don't need him. We just have to find her."

Bagley: "As it happens, when I was getting intimate with the MI6 server, I came across a list of SIRS houses scattered throughout the city. There are quite a few, though."

Simon: "It's ok, we already know who her people are, so just track the GPS against the safehouse list. Let's see where she hangs out."

Sabine: "Brilliant. Prioritize them by likelihood, Bags. Let's go get this bitch."

Simon nods and he gets to the tube to head to the location of Emma Child's hideout. The location is revealed to be in lower Lambeth, there, Simon arrives at the nearest spot of the Location which is Brixton. From there, he then takes a car and drives to the location of the hideout. He arrives and there, Simon gets out of the car and hops over the wall to get in.

Bagley: "You're nearing Emma Child's hideout. Poke around to see if you can find a clue."

Simon: "Seems simple. Alright, let's do this."

He then cracks his knuckles and heads towards the hideout entrance which is closed by a garage door. He pulls it up only to be met by 2 Albion officers armed with Vectors.

Simon: "HOLY SHIT!"

Albion officer: "Mark-mark-mark! Don't move, don't move!"

Simon: "OH SHIT, OH SHIT!"

Albion officer 2: "Hands up!"

Simon: "HEY! HEY! I SURRENDER! DON'T SHOOT!"

Simon puts his hands up and a black van arrives and an Albion officer in the van grabs Simon by his mouth to prevent him from screaming and the 2 other Albion officers get in and shut the doors quickly, driving away with Simon in it. In the van, an Albion officer grabs a cloth with chlorine and stuffs it over Simon's mouth and nose, knocking him out.

Simon: "MMMHH!! MMMMHHH!!!!! MMmmhh...mmm..."

Albion officer: "He's down."

Albion officer 3: "Alright, inform Mrs Child that we got him. We're bringing him in."

Meanwhile...

In the borough of Nine Elms, Apatite is there with Serpentine and some other gems which are friends with Simon.

Andesine