60. Run

Earlier...

In the borough of Camden, Jeremiah and Richie are there with josh, Vaggie and Charlie and are looking for the rest of Charlie's friends who are also demons. They're now exiting the car they were in earlier and are waiting outside and they walk inside the station of St Pancras International to see it trashed.

 They're now exiting the car they were in earlier and are waiting outside and they walk inside the station of St Pancras International to see it trashed

(Concept art of St Pancras I found on the internet)

Charlie: "Whoa...look at this place."

Vaggie: "It's...been trashed. But at the same time, the place looks nice."

Jeremiah: "Right, judging by your American accents, your friends must be prepared to be deported to the United States. But don't worry Richie and I will get 'em out. For now, wait here with Josh."

Vaggie nods and Charlie holds onto her as she sees an Albion officer in the corner of the place looking at them. Richie notices the guard and he grabs a can of beer and drinks it up. Drunk, Richie then crushes the can against his forehead like a maniac and bangs his chest like an angry gorilla. He then charges towards the officer and headbutts him twice, knocking him out.

Jeremiah: "Richie!"

Then, the Albion guards in the place see it and they begin to approach the group.

Albion security guard 2: "Hostiles in the station!"

Jeremiah: "Bollocks! Alright, screw this shit."

He puts on his mask and grabs his electric MP9 and open fires, killing most of the Albion security guards. The surviving guards rush to take cover and draw out their weapons. Richie puts his mask on and then takes cover and grabs his electric pistol and he shoots it sideways as he's drunk. Vaggie and Charlie take cover behind the information counter and Josh is hiding on his own behind a chair.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

Albion security guard 3: "AH!"

Albion Security guard 2: "AGH!"

Jeremiah then charges forward and kicks a guard in the balls, incapacitating him, and he punches a guard, knocking him onto the ground. He then finishes the guard off with a kick to the head. He then hears screaming and shouting coming from the holding cell room in the station.

???: "What's going on out there?!"

??? 2: "Moxxie, voice down! They'll hear us!"

Jeremiah: "Must be the others...alright."

He rushes into the holding cell area to see a devil couple in a cell. One has white striped horns, red skin, white hair and a tail, the other has black horns, dark lipstick, gapped tooth and dark hair and also red skin.

???: "Hey! Help us!"

Jeremiah then rushes over to a terminal to unlock the doors and free the other devils. He hacks into it and the doors to the holding cells unlock and the 2 devils in the cells, get up and walk out the cell.

???: "Wh-who are you?"

??? 2: "Moxxie, he's most likely the good samaritan."

Jeremiah: "In a way, come on. It's not safe."

They rush out of the room of holding cells and back to the main area where they see Richiewaiting there while having a leg on an Albion officer's corpse.

Richie: "Come on, the others are in the cab, let's go!"

They rush outside the station and everyone gets back into the car. Jeremiah starts the engines of the cab and then they start driving and some Albion chase drones are behind them.

???: "What is that?!"

Jeremiah: "Those are Albion drones! Hang on!"

Richie holds on tightly and drinks a can of beer before shooting down a drone. Jeremiah keeps driving down the streets of Camden and Jeremiah then drives straight down the road and then there are 3 more Chase drones. One of the drones accidentally crash into a lamp post and then, he gets an idea. Down the road, is a double-decker bus that is just driving to another part of Camden. He stops it and drives towards it.

Richie: "Whoa, whoa, mate what are you doing?!"

Jeremiah: "Trust me, Richie! Everyone hold on tightly!!!"

He then turns and heads down the road and the drones crash into the bus and everyone screams as he makes the tight turn.

Jeremiah: "HAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT'S RIGHT!"

Richie: "Lad, you're insane!"

Josh: "That was...so close!"

Vaggie: "Y-yeah..."

Then, they hear some explosions and see some orange lights on the horizon of London which seems to be coming from somewhere in Westminster.

Charlie: "Whoa! What was that?!"

Josh: "Um..."

Jeremiah then hears on the radio news about DedSec.

Jeremiah: "Huh? What the..."

GBB News reporter: "Just recently, a large explosion has occurred at Trafalgar Square just at Canada house. It is believed to be bombarded by the terrorist group, DedSec."

Jeremiah: "The f*ck?! We didn't plant that shit!"

THen, they hear Albion sirens in the distance and see Albion drones flying over the streets of Camden, possibly searching for Jeremiah and the others.

Vaggie: "What the hell is going on?!"

Jeremiah: "I don't know!

Richie: "Me neither!"

Then, they hear Bagley speak to them and giving them instructions.

Bagley: "Hello, everyone and new recruits. A meeting is requested ASAP at the DedSec hideout. Please head there, unless you want to be a drone's play toy and be filled with an endless barage of bullets."

To be continued...

(Sorry if this isn't good enough)