52. Recruiting Sandhya Nair

Earlier, in Camden...

In Camden, Althea is chilling nearby a B.K.L. (Bare Knuckle League) arena. She's using her phone to send texts to her friend, Venus, informing her that she'll be busy for a while.

Althea: "...And, send away."

She sends the text and she puts her phone in her pocket. She then walks around and she looks up at a ctOS drone. She also looks at an Albion chase drone.

Althea: "Hm, I guess it wouldn't hurt to quickly take a look at it."

She disables it and catches it in her hands. She then puts on a pair of visors and inspects it. She looks at its taser and she puts the drone in her backpack, to hack and get it to be reprogrammed, or to chop it up and get some spare parts. Then, she sees an Albion Riot Drone, which catches her attention.

Althea: "Hm, maybe Edwin would like a guardian drone. That'll do."

She hacks into a riot drone and gets it to fall and she catches it and it nearly crashes onto the ground.

Althea: "Whoa, that was close! Oof, this thing's heavy."

She carries it and takes it down some stairs towards a command area of Camden. She then sets it on a table with some people looking at her.

Man: "What's she doing?"

Man 2: "Who cares, but I don't like where it's going."

The 2 men walk away and she then grabs her phone out and hacks into it and reprograms it. She then grabs a spray paint can from her backpack and she does graffiti on the riot drone's wings and graffitis the word DedSec onto it. Then, the screens on its wings now say 'RECLAIM' and 'REVOLT'. The word 'DedSec' is graffitied onto the top of the drone with the 'Ded' on top of the 'Sec'. She then disassembles the drone and puts it in her backpack.

Althea: "Hehe, Edwin will love this. I'll be sure to put a green bow on it, make it a get well soon present since he's in hospital."

She then cracks her knuckles and walks towards a B.K.L. arena. There, she inserts the passcode to fight.

Althea: "Right, time to fight."

She then walks inside and there, she sees a large crowd, mostly Clan Kelley members, watching and cheering as a fight is going down in the ring. A Bare Knuckle Boxer is fighting another one only for that boxer to get knocked out and the crowd cheers.

Man: "YEAH!!!"

Man 2: "YES! HAHA! THAT'S RIGHT!"

Man 3: "WOOHOO!!"

Althea: "Right, I'm next!"

Some Clan Kelley thugs whistle and some members of the crowd along with the Kelleys, say sweet things to her and some whistle and oooh at her.

Man: "Hey young lady!"

Man 2: "Hello, mama!"

Man 3: "Hey, hey pretty lady! I'm happy to buy a drink!"

Althea laughs and she cracks her other knuckles. She then faces a Clan Kelley Bare-Knuckle Boxer and the announcer is heard.

Announcer: "Place your bets fight lovers! We'll see who will be the one to make it out awake!"

Then the fight begins. Althea charges and the man blocks a punch from her and he begins to strike, only for Althea to dodge it in time and hit him in the head. The man then blocks a hit from her only for Althea to grab the man by the neck and punch him in the face, knocking him down.

Announcer: "OH SHIT! Could that be the win right now?"

The man tries to get back up only for Althea to finish him off with a kick to the face, knocking him out cold. Then the crowd cheers. Then a man with straps on his hands walks into the ring and he cracks his neck.